MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mixed Races/What I Look Like

Go down 
+2
Karah
Paris/Gods Angel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

Mixed Races/What I Look Like Empty
PostSubject: Mixed Races/What I Look Like   Mixed Races/What I Look Like Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:44 pm

Is anyone on here more than one race?I'm Irish,Indian,and African-American.I have indian colored skin.I have jet-black hair down to my waist!!!!!!!!!!I have an irish accent and brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Karah

Karah

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Races/What I Look Like   Mixed Races/What I Look Like Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:32 pm

You have an irish accent? How cool!
You should record your voice and post it on here, if you can. Very Happy

I'm pretty plain...Mainly Ukrainian and English and a bunch of other things, but nothing too exciting. hehe and no accent, unfortunately. Would love to pick up on the French or Scottish accents though.
Back to top Go down
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Races/What I Look Like   Mixed Races/What I Look Like Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:13 am

There is more than one irish accent.
Back to top Go down
Karah

Karah

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Races/What I Look Like   Mixed Races/What I Look Like Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:20 am

Hm? What do you mean? *is a little confused*
Back to top Go down
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Races/What I Look Like   Mixed Races/What I Look Like Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:53 am

I mean that irish people talk with more than one accent.
Back to top Go down
HeyUnfaithful

HeyUnfaithful

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Races/What I Look Like   Mixed Races/What I Look Like Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:21 pm

Haha ok, get ready, here we go:
I am:
-Irish
-Indian
-Italian
-Dutch
-English
-Polish
-Slovak
-German
-American (heehee)

I speak with an American accent xD but I love being Irish. I just love Ireland. So much fun! I am mostly Irish and Italian, with alot of the rest on my dad's side. My grandma is 100% Irish, my grandfather's father came on the boat FROM Italy. My great (x8ish) grandparents on my mom's side were the Molly Maguires. If you don't know who they are, look them up. They are very VERY famous Irish people who were hung in Jim Thorpe for defying (SP?) Irish rule that they had to be minors. lol. but yeah thats me xD
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Races/What I Look Like   Mixed Races/What I Look Like Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:04 pm

Hmm...I ammm...

-American
-German
-little bit of Italian
-tinsy tiny bit of Indian

and random other things, but those are the only things I really know about. But yea...I'm mostly just American...I don't know a ton about my heritage, but I really want to find out about it. I think it's important/fun to learn where you came from and stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://pebblesdailythoughts.blogspot.com
Karah

Karah

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Races/What I Look Like   Mixed Races/What I Look Like Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:26 pm

I think my grandpa is doing some research on our family history to see if we have any Indian in our blood. [Our last name is Indian] If we do, apparently, there are quite a few benefits nowadays. Guess its supposed to make up for when we kicked 'em off the land and killed a bunch and stuff. Though I don't see how that helps them now. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Darla

Darla

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Races/What I Look Like   Mixed Races/What I Look Like Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:15 am

I am...
Irish
German
some Indian
American Dutch

My mom paid a lady to dig up all our family history. Its really cool to learn about. We have a whole big book about it. We have when my great great great (there's to many greats to write lol =]) grandpa came over from Germany. And all the kids he had and their kids. And its really amazing.
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Races/What I Look Like   Mixed Races/What I Look Like Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:42 am

You sound pretty, Paris! =]
And wow Amanda you have a LOT of different heritages! That's cool though.
I'm German, a little Indian, and American Dutch.
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Races/What I Look Like   Mixed Races/What I Look Like Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:28 pm

You think so Question Question Question People call me ugly all the time.They also make fun of my accent.I don't know why though.
Back to top Go down
Karah

Karah

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Races/What I Look Like   Mixed Races/What I Look Like Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:36 pm

I think your accent sounds like it would sound cool. Very Happy

And yeah, Darla, that is cool!! My great grandparents [Had the pleasure of knowing them both...great grandmother is still alive] were immigrants from Ukraine. So my great grandmother shares stories with us sometimes about their escape and all that cool stuff. Very Happy Its so awesome to hear about!! Smile Makes me wish I lived back then, in all that excitement though. haha. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Darla

Darla

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Races/What I Look Like   Mixed Races/What I Look Like Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:33 pm

Haha yeah me too! I wish I had like a time machine or something lol...
Back to top Go down
Karah

Karah

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Races/What I Look Like   Mixed Races/What I Look Like Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:18 pm

I know! That'd be so cool!! And like, switch time periods until I found one I liked. ;P Somewhere where I fit in and all that. Smile 'twould be cool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Races/What I Look Like   Mixed Races/What I Look Like Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:23 am

That would be awesome!! =]
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Races/What I Look Like   Mixed Races/What I Look Like Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:38 am

We have a hertiage book, or whatever it's called. It lists all the names starting back to when ever the last name Kalp I think originated, and then it goes down down down, and the like lists everyone. It's really neat! I would love to make a family tree, but I wouldn't be able to fit all of my family on there.
Back to top Go down
http://pebblesdailythoughts.blogspot.com
Karah

Karah

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Races/What I Look Like   Mixed Races/What I Look Like Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:11 pm

haha, yeah, definitely Molly! Very Happy

And yeah, Emily, my family is pretty huge, and I don't even know most of them too well, if at all. Laughing Most of 'em live far away though... =( But yeah, for Spanish class, we were supposed to make a family tree in spanish, but my family was just to big, so I had to cut some cousins out...lol, from one aunt and uncle, I have 12 cousins. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Races/What I Look Like   Mixed Races/What I Look Like Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:18 pm

I know what you guys mean! I have a big family too... on my mom and dad's side. My one great-grandma had 15 kids and they all have kids and some of those kids have kids... soo yeah I have a huge family. lol
Back to top Go down
Karah

Karah

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Races/What I Look Like   Mixed Races/What I Look Like Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:55 pm

haha. wowwww...Yeah. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Races/What I Look Like   Mixed Races/What I Look Like Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mixed Races/What I Look Like
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MAD 4 Christ :: Discuss :: Just Talk-
Jump to: