MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I CAN'T IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/Prayer 4 karah and such good friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

I CAN'T IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/Prayer 4 karah and such good friends Empty
PostSubject: I CAN'T IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/Prayer 4 karah and such good friends   I CAN'T IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/Prayer 4 karah and such good friends Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:20 pm

Diabetes,needles,asthama,fainting in church,throwing up,two surgery's,one on my lungs,the other 4 my mouth,Might not be able to talk again Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Thanks for putting up with my complaining guys.And karah,I will pray 4 you too.
Dear Lord,thank you for giving me a good friend like karah.It dosen't matter if she lives nowhere near me,I love her still.Please help her to be the young woman you made her to be.If she has hard times,stand right by her side.Please help her to never turn away from you.Thank you 4 being the excellent god that you are that made karah so sweet.I know she puts up with my complaining,thank you 4 that.Please continue to bless and keep her and put your everlasting arms around her and keep her safe.In jesus name,amen.Lord,Thank you 4 my other good friends on here and let everyone know that they are christians and help them bring people to christ.In your wonderful,amazing, holy name,amen.

Last edited by Paris/God's Baby Girl on Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to pray 4 my other friends.)
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Karah

Karah

PostSubject: Re: I CAN'T IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/Prayer 4 karah and such good friends   I CAN'T IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/Prayer 4 karah and such good friends Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:38 pm

Aw, dear, you made me cry. :] You are so sweet! I'm here for ya, and I'll keep praying for all you are going through.
Back to top Go down
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: I CAN'T IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/Prayer 4 karah and such good friends   I CAN'T IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/Prayer 4 karah and such good friends Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:34 am

I I love you you so much.I will Never forget you.
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Karah

Karah

PostSubject: Re: I CAN'T IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/Prayer 4 karah and such good friends   I CAN'T IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/Prayer 4 karah and such good friends Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:15 am

And the same goes for you. Smile
Not that we'll have a problem forgetting each other though. Wink I mean, we'll still get to talk and stuff on here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I CAN'T IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/Prayer 4 karah and such good friends   I CAN'T IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/Prayer 4 karah and such good friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I CAN'T IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/Prayer 4 karah and such good friends
Page 1 of 1