MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Guess What!!!!!I'm homeschooled now!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Guess What!!!!!I'm homeschooled now!!!!!!   Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:22 pm

Guys,My mom and dad offically changed me to homeschool.I have to get up early with no breaks and the best part is going to school in my jammies I have pe and then we work.I have to go to sleep at 10:00 and wake up at 6:00.On friday I have all my tests.Both my brothers have public school.They don't live with me and my mom and dad.

Last edited by Paris/God's Baby Girl on Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yahoo.com
xdreamingHisdreamsx

PostSubject: Re: Guess What!!!!!I'm homeschooled now!!!!!!   Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:40 pm

That's exciting! Have you ever been homeschooled before?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: Guess What!!!!!I'm homeschooled now!!!!!!   Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:45 pm

Yeah it was pretty cool.I have to get up at 6:00 put my pe clothes on and go for a jog or walk and then work without breaks.The best part is going to school in my jammies Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
xdreamingHisdreamsx

PostSubject: Re: Guess What!!!!!I'm homeschooled now!!!!!!   Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:53 pm

Yeah, I have been homeschooled all my life. I am sure you will figure out how many great things there are about being homeschooled. It's hard though, you have to deal with a lot.. Mostly comments and you have to prove yourself over and beyond because a lot of people are against what we are doing. Sad I hope you really enjoy this school year! Best of luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: Guess What!!!!!I'm homeschooled now!!!!!!   Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:00 pm

Thanks emily!!!!You are the the best!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Karah

PostSubject: Re: Guess What!!!!!I'm homeschooled now!!!!!!   Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:25 pm

Sweet! Glad you are able to be homeschooled!! Very Happy

I was homeschooled before too...and yeah, the comments from other people were SOOO annoying. Neutral But now that I'm cyberschooled...well, a lot of people don't even know what it is, so they have nothing to say. Razz Its funny. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Guess What!!!!!I'm homeschooled now!!!!!!   Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:16 pm

Yet for some reason the accept cyber schooling better than regular home schooling...

Anywho, that's GREAT!! I started getting home schooled after 7th grade when I HATED the junior high. I have done my share of cyber schooling and regular home schooling. But I'm finishing out my senior year wit cyber school. It's great, you have so many oppurtunities to do other things that kids in public school don't get to do. Such as [for me anyway] go random shopping with my mom every once in a while, go on field trips that are really interesting, hang out with your family more, and tons of other things. I also have a job, so it's nice because I don't have to have my schedule around my school day.

Hope you enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pebblesdailythoughts.blogspot.com
Molly
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guess What!!!!!I'm homeschooled now!!!!!!   Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:36 pm

Yeah, I do a cyber school... I love it because like Emily said, I have so many other opportunities that I wouldn't have if I would go to public school. My days are more flexible and I seem to have more time to do other things. But yeah, it seems like people don't like the whole idea of cyber schooling or homeschooling. Somehow it's been misconstrued and they think that all we do is sit around all day in our PJ's, watching TV. Yeah, I wish. Wink I learn so much by doing school at home. I'm free from all of the distractions and drama [yet I have my share of that, too] of public high school.

-Proverbs 4:25-26
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
xdreamingHisdreamsx

PostSubject: Re: Guess What!!!!!I'm homeschooled now!!!!!!   Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:35 am

I'm cyber schooled too, but i guess I still consider that homeschooled.. A lot of people have the idea that we can wake up whenever we want, wear whatever we want, eat whenever and whatever we want, but it's really not true. But like Molly and Emily said we get to have so many experiences and opportunities because we are homeschooled. I do enjoy it! (most days) Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess What!!!!!I'm homeschooled now!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Guess What!!!!!I'm homeschooled now!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1