MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please pray for my cousin, Stephanie

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Karah

Karah

Please pray for my cousin, Stephanie Empty
PostSubject: Please pray for my cousin, Stephanie   Please pray for my cousin, Stephanie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:25 am

She's only 20, and she has a life threatening blood clot in her leg. She has to administer shots to herself in her stomach every 12 hours for 7 days because she can't afford to be hospitalized and has no insurance. The doctor told her to stay home and keep her leg elevated, but she can't miss work. She will have to continue the treatment every 3 days thereafter for 6 months. Please pray that it would supernaturally dissolve and that she was have wisdom to make the right choices.
Back to top Go down
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my cousin, Stephanie   Please pray for my cousin, Stephanie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:32 pm

I will pray for you guys!!!!!!By his stripes we ARE healed.He WILL show up when you least expect it and show his AWSOME POWER Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Molly
Admin
Molly

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my cousin, Stephanie   Please pray for my cousin, Stephanie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:08 pm

Oh wow. She's in a bad situation. Neutral I'll keep her in my prayers. Keep us updated!
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
HeyUnfaithful

HeyUnfaithful

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my cousin, Stephanie   Please pray for my cousin, Stephanie Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:46 pm

Ok, wow. So why does she give herself shots? Like, what is that doing for her? I'm sorry to hear that but GOD can heal her at any time and we just all have to believe that He will! I'll be praying! =)
Back to top Go down
Karah

Karah

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my cousin, Stephanie   Please pray for my cousin, Stephanie Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:13 pm

Thanks guys!
She has to give herself shots for the blood clot...its supposed to stop it from killing her...I think it is supposed to break up the clot, so the blood can flow freely again, but I'm not totally sure.
Back to top Go down
xdreamingHisdreamsx

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my cousin, Stephanie   Please pray for my cousin, Stephanie Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:32 pm

I will pray for your cousin. Does she live near by you?
Back to top Go down
Karah

Karah

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my cousin, Stephanie   Please pray for my cousin, Stephanie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:48 pm

Nope. Other side of the US. Montana.
Thanks for your prayers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my cousin, Stephanie   Please pray for my cousin, Stephanie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please pray for my cousin, Stephanie
Page 1 of 1