MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Motorcycle Accident..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darla

Darla

Motorcycle Accident.. Empty
PostSubject: Motorcycle Accident..   Motorcycle Accident.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:42 pm

My moms friends, ex daughter in laws dad, just died this morning in a motorcycle accident. My moms friend said that most of them are still in shock. She said that last night her daughter in law Heather and her dad stayed up til 1 in the morning talking. Then he went to work this morning and he was going over a hill and a van pulled out and he did all he could to stop himself. She said that she tried to lay his bike down to stop himself. But he couldn't and he flew and hit the van. He also wasn't wearing a helmet. But, they said that he still had a little bit of a heartbeat but they knew that he wouldn't make it. So, could you guys please pray for the family. And I dont' think that he knew Jesus.
And, also pray for the driver of the van. My moms friend was talking to me and my mom and she said that she feels really bad for that person because she wouldn't want people to talk about her like that because she would already feel bad enough because she killed somebody. You have to treat others the way that you would want to be treated. But just pray for the family. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Accident..   Motorcycle Accident.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:46 pm

Wow, that's really sad... I'll be praying for everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
HeyUnfaithful

HeyUnfaithful

PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Accident..   Motorcycle Accident.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:44 pm

Oh, wow, that's awful! I'll be praying! =)
Back to top Go down
Darla

Darla

PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Accident..   Motorcycle Accident.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:49 pm

Thanks guys
And my mom just told me that their was a man that knew the guy on the motorcycle and he saw everything happen. That would be horrible to of seen your friend die like that. The guy behind him said he did all he could do to stop the motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Accident..   Motorcycle Accident.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:13 pm

God is there with you.I will pray for everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
davidc
Admin
davidc

PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Accident..   Motorcycle Accident.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:17 pm

i'll will be praying for you guys!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Accident..   Motorcycle Accident.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motorcycle Accident..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MAD 4 Christ :: Prayer/Praise :: Prayer Requests-
Jump to: