MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any Tips???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

Any Tips??? Empty
PostSubject: Any Tips???   Any Tips??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:09 am

I have a hard time pronouncing some of the words in the bible.What about you guys Question Question Question Do you have any trouble Question Question Question Any tips.I would be very greatful.
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Molly
Admin
Molly

Any Tips??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Tips???   Any Tips??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:11 pm

Yeah, I have a hard time pronouncing some of the words in the Bible, too. Especially some of the names and places in the Old Testament. I just try to figure them out as best I can, but I don't let them stop me from reading it... If you get stuck on a word, just try to pronounce it as best you can and keep reading.
If you want to figure out the word, though (which is a good idea), I'd look it up in a Bible dictionary or something like that that shows the pronunciation of the word.
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
davidc
Admin
davidc

Any Tips??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Tips???   Any Tips??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:35 pm

I stink at that stuff... Like some of the names!!! The bible has some of the craziest names ever! But just keep going through it...
Back to top Go down
Karah

Karah

Any Tips??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Tips???   Any Tips??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:34 pm

Yeah, I have that problem too. I will say that at Christian book stores, they have the Bible on cd. That really helps. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Any Tips??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Tips???   Any Tips??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Tips???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MAD 4 Christ :: Discuss :: Just Talk-
Jump to: