Making a Difference for Christ

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

They Won't Care!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: They Won't Care!!!   Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:31 pm

It's this guy that a satinist.Everyday I tell him about jesus.I tell him how to be saved.I also tell him what would happen if jesus comes back and he's not saved.He says he will never go to church.He says he does not care what I say.He worships the devil he says,He even says he goes to a satinsts church.He says he does not care if he goes to hell.He said he wants to.My other friend says she can't go.It's family problems.I told her that is what church is for.To relax and tell jesus your problems and leave them up to god.She says she won't go!!!Why won't they care!!!My other friends say i'm wasting my breath.I told them that it is my job to witness to people about jesus.I have no christian friends at all.Except for you guys.Your'e the best!!I don't think I can be their friends anymore.I have no idea wht to do.What should I do. scratch Sad confused Question Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yahoo.com
Molly
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They Won't Care!!!   Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:07 pm

I know exactly how you feel Paris. Don't be discouraged about it! If anything, be encouraged because you tried. You tried to tell them about Jesus' love for them, and now it's up to them to decide what to do with it. Only God can save them. Don't push Him on them. That'll only make them want to rebel even more. All you can do is pray for them and live your life in a way that pleases God. They'll see that you live your life differently and that your life shines with Christ and they may even want what you have (a relationship with Jesus). Pray that good opportunities will come up for you to share more with them about Jesus. But sometimes the greatest witness you could ever show is your life. God has done great things for you, and that is witness enough. A life that lives and shines for God and never compromises is a powerful witness.

-Proverbs 4:25-26
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: They Won't Care!!!   Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:23 pm

Thanks molly!!I I love you you do much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yahoo.com
Karah

PostSubject: Re: They Won't Care!!!   Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:52 am

Yes, and continue to just show Jesus' love to them. Be nice, even if you don't feel like it. Let His love shine through you. And also, remember to always be there for them. They are going to go through hard times, and thats when you can be there for them, loving them like Jesus, and maybe even bringing them right to Him. Ya never know. Just love 'em. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They Won't Care!!!   

Back to top Go down

They Won't Care!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MAD 4 Christ :: Discuss :: Just Talk-
Jump to: