Making a Difference for Christ

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Amazing!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dg12823

PostSubject: Amazing!   Tue May 20, 2008 12:53 am

HI I am a fried of David c and I just wanted to say how amazing it is that God used David and where God has put him and brought him. See David was supposed to take over a study I started through a cyber school then expanded to yahoo this coming year. But do to a lack of interest in it it didn't work at least the yahoo way. But God had a plan! David met up with the people here from Mad 4 Christ and this is just amazing! I praise God for David and for Mad 4 Christ! A word of encouragement and advice. First make this ministry a gospel centered ministry. Sure there are gonna be alot of good ideas out there for out reach or seeker friendly. But numbers aren't everything. Remember that as this ministry grows though I am sure it will take off quickly Smile let your focuses always be to share the Gospel of Christ and to make the name of Jesus Christ and His life known to every one you come in contact with! Don't compromise that! Now the encouragement lol sorry if I am droning on but this is amazing and my cyber ministry is coming to a close at least for a few years I want to pass on what I have learned and God has taught me so that you can in a way continue that ministry. My encouragement comes from Philippians 2:12-16, 1 Peter 2:1-3, Mathew 22:37-38, and 1 John 2:27. 1 John 2:27 was the verse God used as the final sign and showing me I was to start a cyber ministry! But that verse rings true for all those who are called into ministry! Never forget this is ministry and God has put you here and when it is time He will take you to your next ministry! Never go against what God wants or what His word says! Never compromise! Never give up! as your little bulliten says (which I like very much Smile ) You can STAND UP for Christ. You can make a CHANGE. You can have an IMPACT. You are CALLED and CHOSEN. Are you WILLING to embrace that and make a DIFFERENCE? I hope and pray that you will all do that. May all that you to do be to the Glory and Honor of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Your Loving Brother In Christ
Daniel Gow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Molly
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amazing!   Tue May 20, 2008 11:50 am

Thank you so much, Daniel. And no, don't be sorry. Your advice is appreciated! As is your encouragement... Thanks for taking the time to pass along what God has taught you through your ministry. I will definitely keep all you said in mind.

The whole thing about keeping it a Gospel-centered, Christ-centered ministry instead of trying to attract a ton of people is so true. So many churches have used entertainment and things to attract lots of people, but in the process they've failed to bring the name of Jesus Christ and His life to the people. Numbers definitely aren't everything. As long as all of us here are giving Christ glory and following His calling, He'll bless this ministry in His way and in His time.

Thanks again, Daniel. Any advice or insights you pass along are really appreciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com

Amazing!
Page 1 of 1