MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

prayer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xdreamingHisdreamsx

prayer Empty
PostSubject: prayer   prayer Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:12 pm

Hey guys. This is a unique praise. Because see the thing is I never prayed for it. This past week God has really revealed Himself to me through prayer. It's so easy to just pray because that's what you're supposed to do... Dear God thank you for this day, for this food, keep us safe.. Amen... You know those kinds of prayers, I know I do. It's easy to get into a prayer rut, where you pray and then hope God does something. Well that's where I was. I was praying for quite a few things and just hoping God would answer my prayers the way I wanted Him too, but not fully believing in His capability or His amazingness. Well for some reason He really has been teaching me lately just to trust Him. When I pray, I need to pray with complete confidence and faith that He can and will do it. This week when I asked Him for some things, I just tried to have total faith that He knows what He's doing and I don't have to help Him and it really has worked. He has shown me His grace and His love, and above all else His miraculous ways and absolutely perfect timing. He has really been showing me trust and what faith is. I am learning to wait on Him and it is hard, because there are days where I feel like I can't wait any longer to see how His plan is going to work out but He takes me under His wings and is patient with me.
Back to top Go down
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer   prayer Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:53 pm

God is a miracle worker and never stops working!!!
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Molly
Admin
Molly

prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer   prayer Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:26 am

That's so amazing, Emily! It's something that all of us really need to learn... and through experience! I know that I really have a lot to learn when it comes to prayer and God answering prayer. I have been realizing lately that sometimes I really don't have faith when I pray. And I know that when I ask God something I need to ask Him, knowing that He can and will (if it's in His plans) do it. Thanks so much for sharing, Emily. It's really encouraging. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer   prayer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

prayer
Page 1 of 1