MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I know this isn't a book but....does anyone get Brio or Brio and Beyond?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~*blue_monday*~

PostSubject: I know this isn't a book but....does anyone get Brio or Brio and Beyond?   Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:31 am

So, any Brio sisses out there? Very Happy

I LOOOVE Brio <3 It helps me a lot and strengthens my relationship with Jesus. It's a great helpful magazine. I love everything about it...the fitness tips, stuff about guys, and faith.

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: I know this isn't a book but....does anyone get Brio or Brio and Beyond?   Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:34 am

Yeah.I do.I thought you would not be able to get on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yahoo.com
~*blue_monday*~

PostSubject: Re: I know this isn't a book but....does anyone get Brio or Brio and Beyond?   Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:39 am

Yeah, I can get on, just not on a few specific sites. Unfortunately, that includes ECT.

For some reason my mom had a bad feeling about some sites that I go to?? Question Honestly, I don't get it. I hope that after she checks ECT and realizes what a great site it is, she'll let me on, though Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: I know this isn't a book but....does anyone get Brio or Brio and Beyond?   Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:45 am

~*blue_monday*~ wrote:
Yeah, I can get on, just not on a few specific sites. Unfortunately, that includes ECT.

For some reason my mom had a bad feeling about some sites that I go to?? Question Honestly, I don't get it. I hope that after she checks ECT and realizes what a great site it is, she'll let me on, though Smile
Make her check it now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yahoo.com
Molly
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I know this isn't a book but....does anyone get Brio or Brio and Beyond?   Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:06 am

My friend gets those magazines and I read some of hers. They were really good! I would love to subscribe to them.

-Proverbs 4:25-26
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
xdreamingHisdreamsx

PostSubject: Re: I know this isn't a book but....does anyone get Brio or Brio and Beyond?   Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:47 am

Hey our church gets them so i just read them. I love them though. I am actually Lord willing going on the 2009 never the same mission trip to Guatemala with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~*blue_monday*~

PostSubject: Re: I know this isn't a book but....does anyone get Brio or Brio and Beyond?   Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:38 pm

Paris/Jesus's Angel wrote:
~*blue_monday*~ wrote:

Make her check it now.

I asked her to. But she keeps saying, "Don't pressure me, I have one month." I REALLY hope she checks it soon!

Whether she checks it soon or not, though, she's going to let me know what she decided at the end of the month. So I won't be able to get on any quicker if she checks it sooner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know this isn't a book but....does anyone get Brio or Brio and Beyond?   

Back to top Go down

I know this isn't a book but....does anyone get Brio or Brio and Beyond?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MAD 4 Christ :: Discuss :: Books-
Jump to: