Making a Difference for Christ

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

mission trip

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xdreamingHisdreamsx

PostSubject: mission trip   Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:54 pm

Hey everybody! I am not sure this is entirely in the right section but I figured it went along with it. Is anyone planning any missions trips this summer? What about volunteer- service projects? One of my goals for this summer is to Do Hard Things for God. Do you guys have anything planned?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davidc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: mission trip   Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:56 pm

i'm not exactly sure... I hope to go to mexico for a few weeks... but I'm not sure...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Molly
Admin

PostSubject: Re: mission trip   Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:45 pm

Haha Emily, one of my goals this year is to do hard things as well! I'm sure you knew that, though. Wink Anyway, yeah I've decided that I'm going on my first missions trip this summer. At first I was so sure that it was what God wanted me to do, but then I started having doubts and I was getting nervous and wondering if it was really something God wanted me to do... Well, God is awesome! He totally changed my perspective on it and not only do I have a peace about it, but I'm excited to see what God will bring out of this. Smile

-Proverbs 4:25-26
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: mission trip   Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:29 pm

No,I would love to go to africa though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yahoo.com
Darla

PostSubject: Re: mission trip   Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:14 pm

I'm going on a missions trip this July. =) And I'm really excited about it. At first I think I made my decision on impulse. I was going and that was it. But after a while I started to think about it. And something didn't feel right about the trip. And I knew that I needed to talk to God about it. So, I prayed and after I prayed and talked to God I knew that it was something that I had to do. And I'm so excited to know that I'm doing what God wants me to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mission trip   

Back to top Go down

mission trip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MAD 4 Christ :: Make a Difference :: How You Made a Difference-
Jump to: