MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sex:It is not a game to god

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

Sex:It is not a game to god Empty
PostSubject: Sex:It is not a game to god   Sex:It is not a game to god Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:39 am

Sex,
It is NOT a game
Sex,
You should not be ashamed
Sex
To bring a life into this world with someone you love.
Sex
When a MARRIED couple becomes one
Sex,
To show love in all ways
Sex
A wonderful exprience.
Sex,
To show god's creations.
Sex,
It is NOT a game to god.Sex before marriage is wrong is what he says in his word.
IT IS NEVER A GAME TO GOD.
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: Sex:It is not a game to god   Sex:It is not a game to god Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:23 pm

Read this one guys Exclamation I love you
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

Location : What? Where am I? It's dark and I can hear laughing!

PostSubject: Re: Sex:It is not a game to god   Sex:It is not a game to god Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:38 pm

You say that like we didn't read the others.... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://versa.forumotion.net
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: Sex:It is not a game to god   Sex:It is not a game to god Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:42 pm

Vox wrote:
You say that like we didn't read the others.... Razz
I didin't say that.Anyway,You like this one?
Back to top Go down
Christianboy

PostSubject: Re: Sex:It is not a game to god   Sex:It is not a game to god Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:24 pm

Honestly... Do you think God would care a huge amount if two people who loved each other had sex before they married?
He created it as a natural urge... It is not a disgusting thing, but a thing that should be embraced, even when not married... Give me a non-biblical reason why I am wrong, and I will believe... Biblical logic is circular...
Back to top Go down
davidc
Admin
davidc

PostSubject: Re: Sex:It is not a game to god   Sex:It is not a game to god Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:18 am

Umm, I really don't think anyone needs to give a Non-biblcal. We should base everything we believe on God's word! But, even so, I think the fact that it has hurt many people, it kills many peoples plans for their future? Stuff like that.. But thats just My thinking, I try to go by the Bible!!!
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

Location : What? Where am I? It's dark and I can hear laughing!

PostSubject: Re: Sex:It is not a game to god   Sex:It is not a game to god Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:18 pm

Christianboy wrote:
Honestly... Do you think God would care a huge amount if two people who loved each other had sex before they married?
He created it as a natural urge... It is not a disgusting thing, but a thing that should be embraced, even when not married... Give me a non-biblical reason why I am wrong, and I will believe... Biblical logic is circular...

Biblical logic is not circular. It's a "Here is the conclusion, now what are the facts to support" kind of thinking.

Secondly, Sex is, and always will be, MEANT TO MAKE KIDS. Yes, it feels good, but the primary purpose is to have kids. So when two people have sex when not married, they are making a commitment to each other, whether they realize it or not. When sex becomes something that is just meant for fun, it suddenly loses it's holiness. And when someone you don't even like, or even worse, YOU, get pregnant, you're stuck. The kid's not going anywhere, and it's completely your fault.
Back to top Go down
http://versa.forumotion.net
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: Sex:It is not a game to god   Sex:It is not a game to god Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:24 pm

Vox wrote:
Christianboy wrote:

Biblical logic is not circular. It's a "Here is the conclusion, now what are the facts to support" kind of thinking.

Secondly, Sex is, and always will be, MEANT TO MAKE KIDS. Yes, it feels good, but the primary purpose is to have kids. So when two people have sex when not married, they are making a commitment to each other, whether they realize it or not. When sex becomes something that is just meant for fun, it suddenly loses it's holiness. And when someone you don't even like, or even worse, YOU, get pregnant, you're stuck. The kid's not going anywhere, and it's completely your fault.
You are right.If a girl gets pregnant while she is not married or she is a teenager,Or if a boy gets a girl pregnant while he is a teenager and not married its WRONG.God wants us to multiply the earth but not by sinning.
Back to top Go down

Sex:It is not a game to god
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MAD 4 Christ :: Make a Difference :: Your Gifts-
Jump to: