MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

Life Empty
PostSubject: Life   Life Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Glory Tasado is a smart girl.Get's straight a's is neat and clean,she is also very shy.She loves jesus with her whole heart.On the inside she is crushed and broken.She forgets that jesus is there and that almost takes her life.
"Why won't it all go away?"Why won't all this mess just go away?" I want to stop crying."For at least one day."I sit on my bed holding my furry,pink zebra print pillow".Jesus,why did you leave me?When I need you most,your're not there. If you are not there,There is no reason being on earth."Out of everything I thought you were the only person in the world who cared."My school is a block away from my house so I walk home."As I was walking,my best friend,Hope caught up with me.She says,"Glory you've been crying a lot latley,are you okay?"I'm fine hope,promise.After that she asked to come over.I didin't care,I wanted to be around my best friend for my last day on earth.Came in,went to my room and we took our shoes of and relaxed for it was friday and on fridays she stayed the night."Hope,I'm going to the bathroom."I'll be back."Okay,I'll be right here."Hmm,I can hear glory crying in the bathroom!"I need to go and help her."Glory!,what are you doing with that knife!Hope,the constant discrimination and sorrow I get from kids at school becuase of my good grades, the way I dress and the rumours spreading that is destroying my heart."Glory,It's not worth it."You are my best friend and I love you simply can't lose you."You don't understand!"I screamed as I began to shake and cry."The sorrow will go away!"Once the knife goes through the stomach of my body,"The sorrow will go away!"I screamed once more.Glory,you forgot about jesus.Remember you are saved and love jesus with your whole heart."Jesus!,I screamed,I forgot about jesus!"I didin't forget about jesus,jesus forgot about me.He left me.Glory,jesus has not forgotten you.Hebrews 13:5 says,I will NEVERleave you nor forsake you.John 13:6 says,For god so loved the world he gave his only begotten son,whosoever believeth on him shall not perish,but have everlasting life."Glory,that is your favorite verse."I clench the knife even harder but it is still pointed at my stomach,not closer than it was before.Glory,one more thing."You remember your favorite saying?"I asked jesus,"How much do you love me?He said,"This Much." and he streched his arms and died.He died to save you from sin,what you are donig now is a sin."Tears begin streaming down her face like a gentle stream."Psalms 23 says,
The lord is my shepherd,I shall not want.
He make me to lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside the quiet waters.
He restoreth my soul,he gides me in the path of rightenousess for his name sake.
Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I will fear no evil,for you are with me,thy rod and thy staf the confort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presnce of my eneimes,you anoint my head with oil,my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the lord forever.
"Glory,I hope these verses are helping you right now."
"I just have one last verse glory."
If god be for us,who can be aganist us?Romans 8:31.
I suddenly dropped the knife and began to shout a cry,
"Why wont they leave me alone!"Make it all go away!"Lord,help me!"
I cluched my sholders and cried and shouted,Why won't ot go away!"once again.Hope got on her knees on the bathroom floor and held me.I started to hear a voice in my head that told me it was alright.I knew it was Jesus.Hope promised that this suicide atempt would stay between me and her.That night,tired from crying,I said my prayers with hope and she went to sleep on my other bed.I got in the bed,got under my cool covers and looked out my open window at the moon and stars in all their glory while the wind was gently blowing on my face and long,black hair.Jesus gently rocked me to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Molly
Admin
Molly

Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life   Life Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:33 pm

That is a story with a great message! Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life   Life Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:25 pm

Molly wrote:
That is a story with a great message! Thanks for sharing.
You are welcome molly.I'm really glad you liked it!
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Sponsored content

Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life   Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life
Page 1 of 1