MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Palm of his Hand

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
davidc
Admin
davidc

Palm of his Hand Empty
PostSubject: Palm of his Hand   Palm of his Hand Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:23 pm

That was an awesome Devo!!! Thanks so much for sending that out... It is soooo amazing that God (the guy that can do anything he wants!!!) would choose to love us.... the people that fail him all the time! Its just so cool that he would love SO MUCH!!! But yea... Thanks!!!!! I also like the fact that he has our names on the Palm of his hand, Thats So cool!!!!!!

Davidc
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

Palm of his Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm of his Hand   Palm of his Hand Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:19 pm

I know what you mean! It also amazes me that God - GOD, the Creator and Savior of this universe, the All-powerful One, Yahweh - would have a desire to love US that much. We are so unworthy of that kind of love.
And you're welcome! I'm glad you liked it.Smile
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Karah

Karah

Palm of his Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm of his Hand   Palm of his Hand Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:09 am

Yeah, definitely! 'twas a good devotional. Smile
Back to top Go down
Darla

Darla

Palm of his Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm of his Hand   Palm of his Hand Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:38 pm

Yeah I loved that devotion
I loved the part where you quoted Mieka Phillips,"The words here(Isaiah 49:1b) say our names are inscribed on God's palm, and I like to think that he actually holds us so tight we leave a mark on him." I love that because I believe God does really hold us like that.
And it is amazing to think that The Lord the Creator of the Universe actually loves us that much!!

I love these Devotions
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

Palm of his Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm of his Hand   Palm of his Hand Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:33 pm

I know, Darla, it amazes me too! It's actually Isaiah 49:16, I must have forgotten to change that in that one part of the devotion... I had it wrong, sorry guys. But thanks, Darla, it's encouraging to me [and David too, I'm sure] to know that you like them and are getting something out of them!
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Palm of his Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm of his Hand   Palm of his Hand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palm of his Hand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MAD 4 Christ :: Bible Studies :: Devotions-
Jump to: