MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Working at Camp

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
davidc
Admin
davidc

Working at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Working at Camp   Working at Camp Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:17 am

Hey guys! I'm going to be working up at a camp this summer... Its called arrowhead. It's a christain camp, and i'm going to be working with people that have mentel handicaps and things like that.... Its going to be very hard because i have never done stuff like this... and i have to be right with the ones i'm looking out for all the time! So if you guys don't mind i would love prayer for this summer! Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

Working at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Working at Camp   Working at Camp Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:23 am

I will pray for you.Stay safe and god wants you to do this for a reason.God will be with you everystep of the way.Make sure you bring plenty of bug spray Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing : lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Karah

Karah

Working at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working at Camp   Working at Camp Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:55 am

OH, that'll be awesome!! Laughing I hope you have an awesome time! Smile
I'll keep you in my prayers when ever God brings you to mind.
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

Working at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working at Camp   Working at Camp Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:02 pm

That's awesome, David! I think it'd be such a good opportunity if I could work at a Christian camp sometime... maybe even as a counselor. I'm sure God will use you in ways that you won't even know!

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."
-Ephesians 3:20-21
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
davidc
Admin
davidc

Working at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working at Camp   Working at Camp Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:43 am

Thanks everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
xdreamingHisdreamsx

Working at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working at Camp   Working at Camp Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:55 pm

Hi David,
I have never posted anything on here but i am one of Molly's good friends. I couldn't believe it, reading your prayer request. For my church's mission trip this year we are going to Arrowhead and helping out up there. I have been really nervous the last few weeks about how I am going to handle everything, especially working with the brain cancer patients. To know another person is feeling the same thing is just amazing, it must be a God-thing. Will you be up there July 13th-19th? I hope so, Emily
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

Working at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working at Camp   Working at Camp Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:42 pm

That is so cool, David! I was going to go on that missions trip, but decided that it wasn't something that God has called me to do. But I think it's so great that you guys are going! I'm sure you'll be really blessed. You'll definitely have to let me know how it is.
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
davidc
Admin
davidc

Working at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working at Camp   Working at Camp Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:46 pm

Hey!... Well i guess you guys know i that i was up there Smile It was awesome! It was great getting to meet you guys!
Back to top Go down
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

Working at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working at Camp   Working at Camp Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:58 pm

Hi david!!!We missed you Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation We I love you you so much Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
davidc
Admin
davidc

Working at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working at Camp   Working at Camp Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:57 pm

Thanks!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xdreamingHisdreamsx

Working at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working at Camp   Working at Camp Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:12 pm

Hi David!!!!!!! It was so great to meet you I hope we can stay friends. I never thanked you for the boat ride. So thanks, I'm praying for you, Emily
Back to top Go down
davidc
Admin
davidc

Working at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working at Camp   Working at Camp Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:59 am

lol, No problem! It was great getting to know you to!... and i guess your going to be on here alot now so we'll still get to chat here and there! Thanks, praying for you too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Working at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working at Camp   Working at Camp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working at Camp
Page 1 of 1