MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How excellent is thy name in all the earth!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

How excellent is thy name in all the earth!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: How excellent is thy name in all the earth!!!!!!!   How excellent is thy name in all the earth!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:18 am

I just want to sayhow excellent is thy name in all the earth Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation I thank him for all the pain he went through just to save us from our ugly horrible sins.We don't deserve to be here,but god gives us another chance day after day by waking us up every morning and putting food on our tables and clothes on our backs and shoes on our feet.Some people have Nothing.Nothing.Sometimes we get mad becuase we don't get the things we deserve but some people have nothing and we should prase him for everything we do have Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation That's why we should remeber how excellent is thy name in ALL the earth Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Molly
Admin
Molly

How excellent is thy name in all the earth!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How excellent is thy name in all the earth!!!!!!!   How excellent is thy name in all the earth!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:06 pm

I agree, Paris! I know that I definitely take so many things - my entire life - for granted sometimes. I can be such a foolish, selfish person! =[

But yes - praise be to God! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com

How excellent is thy name in all the earth!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1