MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

overwhelmed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xdreamingHisdreamsx

overwhelmed Empty
PostSubject: overwhelmed   overwhelmed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:25 pm

Hey everbody,
I am feeling really overwhelmed! I have a relay on Friday I still have 1 subject in school to finish and I have a mission trip on Sunday. I am a huge procrastinator and I am not even finding time for God. I know if I just made time for Him everything would go more smottly but for some reason I am just not. Please pray for me Emily K
Back to top Go down
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

overwhelmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: overwhelmed   overwhelmed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:30 pm

I will pray 4 you.
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Molly
Admin
Molly

overwhelmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: overwhelmed   overwhelmed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:35 am

I know how you feel. We were kinda just talking about this tonight at Bible Study. I'll pray for you to get motivated to get World Cultures done! And that you won't be so overwhelmed. You seem to be so busy all the time, I can see why you get stressed out. =/ Praying for you!
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Darla

Darla

overwhelmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: overwhelmed   overwhelmed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:46 am

Wow, this is like the exact same thing that we were talking about at Bible Study. I'll pray for you to finish your world cultures and i'll also pray that nobody forgets anything that we need for the relay lol.
But I totally know what you mean about not having time for God. Even though talking to him could totally impact the way that your day goes.
I don't know if my point went as over as smoothly as i had hoped lol...
Back to top Go down
Karah

Karah

overwhelmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: overwhelmed   overwhelmed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:28 pm

Oh, wow. Yeah. I tend to procrastinate too. I'm praying for ya. Smile
And I hope the trip goes well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

overwhelmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: overwhelmed   overwhelmed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

overwhelmed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MAD 4 Christ :: Prayer/Praise :: Prayer Requests-
Jump to: