MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

They know not what they do

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

They know not what they do Empty
PostSubject: They know not what they do   They know not what they do Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:07 pm

Title:They know not what they do{If you don't know anthing about what jesus did for you or,If you don't know him at all,read this}
Do you know the reason you are still alive?One answer,jesus christ.He was sent down from heavan by his father,{God} to save us from our sins.When people started to hear about him in biblical times,people didin't believe that he was the son of god.But,he is and he LOVES YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!,that's why he died for you.If he didin't die for us,some of us still would be wrapped up in our sins.The people did not realize what they were doing was sins.Sins are things that go against god's word and things he has told us not to do.In order to save us from our sins,he did what no other man can ever do,die on the cross.You might be thinking,"It was not that bad,"It was that bad.But before he went to the cross he was beat and whipped becuasehe kept saying that he was jesus christ.Again,you are probally wondering,"Why did he let this happen to him?".He let this happen to him becuase his father told him this was going to happen and becuase he loves loves each and every one of us and he wats us to beleive in him.The pain he endured was so heartbreaking and I don't think any of us can imagine what he went through.Okay,here is how he died for us:He was beat so bad that he had blood all over his body even on his face.Then,he had to carry the cross all the way to calvary.{The mountian in bibcial times where he he died.}They laid his body on the cross and they took some nails and a hammer and put the nails in his hands,feet and sides.A nail going through you flesh,ughhhh.Blood start coming out of his body in pools.They put the cross up for everyone to see him.When the cross was put up,they used a ladder to climb up to get to jesus's head.They put a huge crown of Thorns on his head and they cut him and blood fell upon his face. and they used vinagar to make his sores burn so,so,bad.While he was on the cross and before he died,he said forgive them of their sins father,for they know not what they do.Afer he said those last words,He hung his head and died.The sky got dark becuase his heavanly father,{God}didin't what to see him suffer.But,you think he stayed dead forever,right?No,he did not stay dead.On the third day,he got up from his grave with ALL POWER in his hands.So,that is what he did for you.If you want to give your life to him,here's how:If thou shall belive in thie heart and confees with thy mouth that jesus christ hath raised hime from the dead,thou shalt be saved.

Last edited by Paris/God's Baby Girl on Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didin'tadd title)
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Molly
Admin
Molly

PostSubject: Re: They know not what they do   They know not what they do Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:27 am

Thanks for sharing all that, Paris. I thought I'd share something I read in a book by Shannon Kubiak Primicerio called "The Divine Dance". It shares the same story in a fresh, impacting way.

"So let me invite you into a story. Follow me into the crowded theater and take a seat. The lights are dimming, and the dance is beginning.
Jesus is cast as the Lover. He is the hero with the white horse and everything else women dream of. A young girl hides from Him in the background. She is ashamed of her revealing dress and the suitcase full of emotional baggage she can't get rid of. Yet this hero who has all He could ever want is restless as He looks around. Something is still missing in His eyes. He knows and understands perfect love, but it is not enough for Him to share it with His Father alone. He faces a battle to win, a lover to woo, and Jesus is unsatisfied. He is waiting for someone.... He is waiting for you."
"You are the one God is pursuing. Jesus Christ is standing in the middle of the dance floor, beckoning you to come to Him. Forget the fact that you are unworthy; forget that you feel unloved and far from beautiful. Forget the mistakes you have made and the thoughts you have had. Abandon those things, run to the center of the dance floor, and embrace your Lover. You have no need to hide from God.
He formed you in the womb, and He knows you well. Heaven wasn't home without you, so He came down to earth calling your name.
It's the story of a Lover who gave His life to be with you. In the time that Jesus was on earth, He gave up heaven in order to win your heart. Are you withholding His greatest treasure from Him? You make God smile. Just the thought of you puts a song in His heart. And whenever you let Him hold you, He cannot help but dance. The story of the Cross is a story of God loving mankind, but it is also a story of God loving you, as an individual."
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: They know not what they do   They know not what they do Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:39 am

That was so wonderful molly!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
xdreamingHisdreamsx

PostSubject: Re: They know not what they do   They know not what they do Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:29 am

That was good Paris. Molly I loved that! I think Shannon is such agreat author. Me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They know not what they do   They know not what they do Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They know not what they do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MAD 4 Christ :: Discuss :: Just Talk-
Jump to: