MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

teen stars

Go down 
+2
Kat9510
xdreamingHisdreamsx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xdreamingHisdreamsx

teen stars Empty
PostSubject: teen stars   teen stars Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:48 pm

Ok bare with me while I try to explain this one.... This prayer request isn't for me, but it's for all the teenage stars in the world. This might sound crazy, but I was thinking instead of making fun of them or even looking down on them we need to drop to our knees and start praying for them. They have so much influence on kids all over the world but I feel like some of the teen starlets have no one to look up to. I know that some of them claim to know Jesus like Miley and Jessica and even Jamie lynn, but they're not exactly showing kids, the greatest choices you can make. So I think it would be pretty cool if we all started praying for just one of them. Who knows what will happen..
Back to top Go down
Kat9510

teen stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: teen stars   teen stars Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:53 pm

Yes!! I really agree!!!! So much!! A friend of mine and I were talking about how Miley she thanks the Lord and all for everything but then she lives the life she does and it gives people the wrong idea about Christians. That's a very good idea, I think we should all pray for Miley because she has alot of impack on many kids and she's had some "ruff" patches lately.
Back to top Go down
xdreamingHisdreamsx

teen stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: teen stars   teen stars Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:01 pm

I agree, Miley is in my prayers and she has gone through some rough things lately. I actually am hoping she is ok I just have this weird feeling about her. But I think we should pray for her and her career and the descicions she is making. I would love to join you in prayer for her megan.
Back to top Go down
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

teen stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: teen stars   teen stars Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:49 pm

Yeah I will pray too.Dear Lord,Please bless all the teen stars and plesase help them to set a good example becuase the other kids are watching them.Also,The teen stars that belong to you need you to show them what you would have to do.I know they are very busy,so lord help them to remeber to spend time with you as much as they can.In jesus name,Amen
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Emily

Emily

teen stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: teen stars   teen stars Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:38 pm

That's a GREAT idea!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://pebblesdailythoughts.blogspot.com
Kat9510

teen stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: teen stars   teen stars Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:52 pm

Yes!! I also think we should pray for Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez, that they don't make the same mistakes past stars have made.
Back to top Go down
xdreamingHisdreamsx

teen stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: teen stars   teen stars Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:53 pm

Yeah, I'm glad you all agree. Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Nick, Joe, and Kevin Jonas as individuals, vanessa hudgens, zach efron, ashley tisdale, jamie lynn spears, brittney spears, all of these people. I am commiting myself to praying for them. How great would it be to start this trend of encouragement and prayer instead of rude remarks and nasty comments that little girls are reading on Miley world and you tube? Thanks so much ME
Back to top Go down
Kat9510

teen stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: teen stars   teen stars Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:57 pm

Yes!! I will too!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

teen stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: teen stars   teen stars Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:47 pm

That's a great idea, Emily! Especially the Disney stars... they have a lot of impact on kids. I mean, they're these kids' idols. And it's kind of sad how they get so caught up in fame and fortune that they do whatever it takes to become an idol or a star. And yet so many of them have no idea who they are... so many of them feel empty because they're following empty things. So yeah, I think this is a great idea.
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Karah

Karah

teen stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: teen stars   teen stars Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:10 pm

Yep, I completely agree. I already do, but I'll continue to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

teen stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: teen stars   teen stars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

teen stars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MAD 4 Christ :: Prayer/Praise :: Prayer Requests-
Jump to: