MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The effects of not wating

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

The effects of not wating Empty
PostSubject: The effects of not wating   The effects of not wating Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:17 pm

There is some effects of not wating to have sex until you get married!!!
Guys:Hiv,Aids,ect......
Getting a girl pregnant
The chance of walking out on her
Your first timewith your WIFE not being special
God not being happy with you
your parents not being happy and you not happy with yoursef phycially and emotionally.

Girls:A boy getting you pregnant.
Hiv,Aids,ect.....
The chance of him walking out on you.
Your first time with your HUSBAND not being special.
God not being happy with you
your parents not being happy with you and you not being happy with yourself phycially and emotionally.

God will tell you when you have found the right one when you date and when you get married.Wait to have sex until you get married.It is what god has told you to do.If you wait,your first time will be very special!!!What better way to experince your first time than with your husband or wife.
It will be worth the wait!!!
Guys,me and molly created this one together.We hope you enjoy!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: The effects of not wating   The effects of not wating Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:10 pm

great topic

Last edited by supernaturalrocks84 on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xdreamingHisdreamsx

PostSubject: Re: The effects of not wating   The effects of not wating Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:18 pm

I agree with you Paris and Molly! Look, I know what other teens say. And sometimes it seems as if everyone is in a "serious" relationship. But not everyone is. And Bruce,Stud,Ringo...lol think about it, somewhere out there, there is girl that God made specially for you. How would you feel if she waited her whole life for you and you didn't wait for her? I think about this all the time and I just pray that my future husband is waiting for me. So, I uess what I'm trying to say is we need to be strong. We need to trust God that He will bless us and we need to forget about what the world says is normal.. We are going to be tempted with our mind and our body, but I look at it as a challenge really. I have never read every young man's battle but I love every young woman's battle and I would suggest them to everyone. It's good just to read it every once in awhile. Great topic! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: The effects of not wating   The effects of not wating Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:37 pm

Me and molly added this topic to the forum.We hope you enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

Location : What? Where am I? It's dark and I can hear laughing!

PostSubject: Re: The effects of not wating   The effects of not wating Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:46 pm

Easier said then done. We are hormonal teenagers, after all. Razz

But you are right.
Back to top Go down
http://versa.forumotion.net
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: The effects of not wating   The effects of not wating Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:52 am

Vox wrote:

But you are right.
Our hormones are have a party everyday.
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

PostSubject: Re: The effects of not wating   The effects of not wating Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:25 am

Vox wrote:

But you are right.

That's true, but with God we can have the strength and the self-control to not give into those kinds of temptations. The world throws this idea at us of instant gratification. But that totally goes against what God has called us to.

Also, it's much easier to NOT give into our desires if we don't put ourselves in a place where we can in the first place. It's much better to set standards that are "too" high than to not set any at all.
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The effects of not wating   The effects of not wating Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The effects of not wating
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MAD 4 Christ :: You :: Dating & Waiting-
Jump to: