MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just for the girls

Go down 
+3
Emily
Molly
xdreamingHisdreamsx
7 posters

Do you think of yourself as beautiful?
Yes
Just for the girls Vote_lcap60%Just for the girls Vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
No
Just for the girls Vote_lcap40%Just for the girls Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
xdreamingHisdreamsx

Just for the girls Empty
PostSubject: Just for the girls   Just for the girls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:35 pm

Hi girls,
I am reading this book called Beauty secrets: tips for teens from the ultimate makeover artist.
It could be the greatest book I've ever read. Well at least the one with the most impact in my life. As your sister in Christ I would love to reach out to you and tell you every amazing thing I read in this book, just so you could feel the peace and joy I recieved when I was through. I encourage each one of you to read it, it's by a mother and daughter. Dr.Deborah Newman and Rachel Newman. I am sure you guys would enjoy it !!! Love ya, ME
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

Just for the girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just for the girls   Just for the girls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:18 pm

It sounds like a really good book! I'll have to read it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Emily

Emily

Just for the girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just for the girls   Just for the girls Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:15 pm

I put yes. But I do have to say that sometimes I just think...How could people think I'm pretty?! It's definitely a hard battle to fight as girls with so much in the media saying that we are not pretty enough and setting up worldly standards for everyone.

I'm excited to see what you learn in reading the book!
Back to top Go down
http://pebblesdailythoughts.blogspot.com
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

Just for the girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just for the girls   Just for the girls Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:33 pm

God created us so we ARE pretty!!!
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
~*blue_monday*~

~*blue_monday*~

Just for the girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just for the girls   Just for the girls Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:52 am

I can't really answer. Sometimes I consider myself to be beautiful, sometimes I don't...

But I know I should consider myself to be Smile I'm working on it, though. I should sooo get that book! I've heard of it, and I want it Smile
Back to top Go down
beautifuleyes

beautifuleyes

Just for the girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just for the girls   Just for the girls Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:21 am

yeahh, it goes both ways for me. sometimes I think I'm beautiful and other times i just look in the mirror and sigh. That def. sounds like an amazing book. I will have to look into it! Its always amazing to hear how much we mean and how beautiful we really are to the Lord!
Back to top Go down
swimming_upstream

swimming_upstream

Just for the girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just for the girls   Just for the girls Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:24 am

A lot of the time I look into the mirror or at pictures and am like "Why did God make me like this"? But then more recently I have come to realize what true beauty is... I guess my boyfriend kinda helped me realize what really counts is inside.
Back to top Go down
http://alyssas-place.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Just for the girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just for the girls   Just for the girls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just for the girls
Page 1 of 1