MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't know what to do..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xdreamingHisdreamsx

Don't know what to do.. Empty
PostSubject: Don't know what to do..   Don't know what to do.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:32 pm

Hey guys,
I have kind of a big descicion to make and I don't really know what to do. I have an opportunity opening but I am kind of letting my fears and worries get in the way. Please pray that God will give me guidance to do what's best. Smile EMily
Back to top Go down
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: Don't know what to do..   Don't know what to do.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:39 pm

Dear Lord,Please bless emily and touch her with your wisdom.Show her what to do.Please help her to make the decision YOU would have her to make.Help her to be a TRUE CHRISTIAN.In jesus name,amen.Ps,I know you I love you her and we I love you her to.I will NEVER leave you or forsake you-Jesus The Christ.
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Molly
Admin
Molly

PostSubject: Re: Don't know what to do..   Don't know what to do.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:22 pm

I'll be praying that God will show you the right choice to make and that God will give you guidance. If you're sure that this opportunity is from God, then cast those fears and worries out of you! Don't let satan get a hold of your heart and hold you back from all that God has for you. Remember what you wrote in your devotion today, Emily, and remember your favorite verse!
"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord. 'Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a future and a hope.'"
-Jeremiah 29:11
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
xdreamingHisdreamsx

PostSubject: Re: Don't know what to do..   Don't know what to do.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:26 pm

Thanks guys.. I know Molly. I guess my advice is easier to say then to follow. Just so you guys know, it's not anything bad, it's just something I have really wanted to do for a long time. I know God has a plan for me I'm just not sure whether this is in it or not..
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

PostSubject: Re: Don't know what to do..   Don't know what to do.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:56 pm

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's a lot easier to tell others what to do than it is to actually follow it yourself. I know that from experience!
And it is hard to discern between God's plans and our plans. There might be something that you really want to do that isn't in God's plans for you. But then again, it very well could be. It's something that really only you can answer - between you and God. I'll pray that God will give you an answer and guide you in knowing what to do!
Back to top Go down
davidc
Admin
davidc

PostSubject: Re: Don't know what to do..   Don't know what to do.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:48 pm

yea... i agree with molly! And i'll be praying that the Lord shows you his will!... I know that it can be very hard to find sometimes... But just trust the Lord... and he will show you! One other thing... please.. Don't just sit around.. One thing you can see from so many people from the Bible is that they would pray for guidence... but then they would act on what they believed the Lord was leading them to do... And the Lord would show them what to do from there... So many people ask the Lord for his will... then they just go back to sitting around doing nothing... Anyways, Its easier said then done... sorry... Bottom line... Trust God!
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

PostSubject: Re: Don't know what to do..   Don't know what to do.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:55 am

Wow David what you said is so true. It's true of me and my life... I'll ask God for opportunities and I'll ask Him to use me and to show me His Will and then I wait around for Him to show me exactly what that is. And then when He does show me what He wants me to do, sometimes I'll overlook it out of fear or lack of trust in Him. So yeah, it's a huge mistake to wait around and take no action. Yeah, we need to wait on God, as in wait on Him for answers and to show us what He wants us to do before we go and make an impulsive decision we could later regret. But sometimes we're just so complacent and we just wait around when God has already shown us what He wants us to do... and a lot of times it's right in front of us.
Back to top Go down
xdreamingHisdreamsx

PostSubject: Re: Don't know what to do..   Don't know what to do.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:14 am

Thank you guys very much. That's very true David, I completely see your point and I really needed to hear that. Something really amazing happened to me last night and I think I have decided to take the opportunity. I feel like this is really what God wants for me and everything is just falling into place. So, thank you for all your prayer.. Emily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't know what to do..   Don't know what to do.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't know what to do..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MAD 4 Christ :: Prayer/Praise :: Prayer Requests-
Jump to: