MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Few Guidelines

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Molly
Admin
Molly

A Few Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: A Few Guidelines   A Few Guidelines Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:06 pm

I know, rules aren't fun. But it would be better for you and everyone else on these forums if you would follow these few simple things.

1. Honor God in all that you say here. Please, no foul language, crude humor, spam, links to websites that are not of Christ, and other things that do not honor Him.
2. Please use correct grammar when posting on the forums. This makes the site look neater and it is also easier to read. Spell out your words. No internet lingo, please.
3. Only create one account. This keeps the website organized.
4. Respect. Respect the others by replying to them in love (no preaching!). Respect the moderator and administrators. And above all, respect God in all that you do and say here.

5. See Philippians 4:8. That's as good as these guidelines are going to get. "Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy" - that's what we're here to talk about.

If you fail to follow these, I will give you a warning. If you continue to break the rules or dishonor Christ, I will then ban you from the site - not because I want to ban you, but because we want to honor God, and we don't want anything to be said here that dishonors Him.

Become a member of the forums and keep checking back for updates on what's going on!

I hope you enjoy the site!
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
~*blue_monday*~

~*blue_monday*~

A Few Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Guidelines   A Few Guidelines Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:41 pm

Those are great rules, Molly Smile I like them.
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

A Few Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Guidelines   A Few Guidelines Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:36 pm

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Paulos

A Few Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Amen   A Few Guidelines Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:44 am

Ey. I think it's pretty cool you guys got this started. Like to be truly filled, and i mean filled with the holy spirit and to live for Christ, is something barely seen, let alone lived out. hopefully through prayer and love we can all change.
Back to top Go down
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

A Few Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Guidelines   A Few Guidelines Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:27 pm

Paulos wrote:
Ey. I think it's pretty cool you guys got this started. Like to be truly filled, and i mean filled with the holy spirit and to live for Christ, is something barely seen, let alone lived out. hopefully through prayer and love we can all change.
I love this site!Our site rocks!
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Sponsored content

A Few Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Guidelines   A Few Guidelines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Few Guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MAD 4 Christ :: Welcome :: MAD 4 Christ-
Jump to: