MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dominican Republic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tjg_777

tjg_777

Dominican Republic Empty
PostSubject: Dominican Republic   Dominican Republic Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:17 pm

Hello,
I just wanted to ask for all of you to pray for me, Me and 59 other people from my church are going to the Dominican Republic on july 19th for 9 days. We will be building a church and setting up a Vacation Bible School for the kids. I hate flying, and its a 5 1/2 hour flight. I am deathly afraid of heights. Please pray for me, as well as everyone else that will be with me.
Thank you!
Ty cheers
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

Dominican Republic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominican Republic   Dominican Republic Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:41 am

That's so awesome, Ty! I remember you telling me about that. Good for you for following God's calling even when it's scary. Just trust Him, He knows what He's doing. I'm sure you'll come back blessed knowing that you helped those people. Smile I'll be praying!
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Michaela

Michaela

Dominican Republic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominican Republic   Dominican Republic Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:06 pm

That is great! That will be such a blessing to the people down there, as well as a blessing to all you who are going down! Just like Molly said you've gotta trust God with everything, with your life. He is really going to show you alot of awesome things down there, and change your heart with it. That's great.

I'm going to Honduras in July also for 9 days. As for me, I have never flown..haha so I'm excited for that. But anyway I can't wait to travel there, and see how the poverty and the people and the things that they don't have there, that we have here...I can't wait to see how those things change my heart. It's going to be amazing. For example, the water down there is contaminated and we can't drink it or brush our teeth with it, and even when we shower we have to keep our mouths tightly closed. Things like that will definetly change my american heart..haha. You know what I mean?

So anyway..I'll be praying for you, I hope you guys have a great time, and a safe time.
--Michaela[:
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

Dominican Republic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominican Republic   Dominican Republic Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:28 pm

That's cool, Michaela! And yeah, I definitely know what you mean... us as Americans take what we have so much for granted. I think going on trips like that is a really good thing, not only to help those people, but also us because of the society we're so used to and take for granted. I have yet to go on a trip like that, but I think it's great you guys have the opportunity to go. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Karah

Karah

Dominican Republic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominican Republic   Dominican Republic Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:09 pm

You both are going to have a blast!!! I'm excited for you both!! I've been on two trips, both to Mexico (my dad wouldn't let me go anywhere else! haha oh well, it was still amazing) and I can assure you, if you are open to what God wants to do through you, you WILL see amazing things take place!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HeyUnfaithful

HeyUnfaithful

Dominican Republic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominican Republic   Dominican Republic Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:36 pm

My mom has gone to Nicaragua twice and has come back changed. She saw amazing things. Next year, she is going to Africa. I'll be praying for you Ty, with the hopes that God helps you with your fear. Have a great trip! =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dominican Republic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominican Republic   Dominican Republic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dominican Republic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MAD 4 Christ :: Prayer/Praise :: Prayer Requests-
Jump to: