MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apology

Go down 
+3
timmyC
davidc
Christianboy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Christianboy

Apology Empty
PostSubject: Apology   Apology Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:24 pm

I feel bad for arguing so much in the past. You all have your own beliefs and I have mine. I just get worked up at times. I think back to what I posted in the past and think it was rude. Sorry if I offended anyone or if I was rude. Sorry especially to TimmyC. You feel strongly your way and I feel the opposite. That doesn't mean we can't civily discuss our beliefs. Sorry for arguing. Life is too short to be mad at everyone and argue and cause hard feelings. Sorry Again
Back to top Go down
davidc
Admin
davidc

Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology   Apology Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:09 am

Thanks dude... Not many people are able to say sorry for dicussing something they feel strongly about... I know most of us have gone a bit over borad.. I did... anyways, thanks again...
Back to top Go down
timmyC

timmyC

Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology   Apology Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:43 pm

hey its ok christianboy, but i accept your apology anyway.
you didn't hurt my feelings. but you did challenge me to think more deeply about what i believe and why i believe it, and to learn how to give an answer for the hope that lies within me.
i'm sorry to you if i hurt your feelings, i was probably too harsh. i need to learn how to speak the truth in love, not simply bash someone...so i'm sorry for that. please forgive me.
God bless and don't ever forget that God loves you sooo much!
~tim flower
Back to top Go down
http://wcfs.edu
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology   Apology Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:50 pm

Thanks for apologizing!!!! I love you you sweetness.
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
beautifuleyes

beautifuleyes

Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology   Apology Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:18 pm

heyy i really admire that you apologized! thats an amazing christlike character right there! Thanx so much! I totally forgive...even though it didn't especially concern me Smile But yeah anywhoo no hard feelings!
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology   Apology Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:32 pm

So I know this doesn't really apply to me, but I just want to thank you for apologizing. It's definitely hard to humble yourself before God and others and admit when you're wrong. Believe me, I know! So thank you. And you're forgiven. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Karah

Karah

Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology   Apology Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:59 pm

Yes, I wasn't really a very big part of anything either. Hehe, which was purposeful, because I don't enjoy debating. Razz But yeah, I too really admire when people apologize. Smile I respect ya for that. I respect everyone on here! Its good when we all realize that we are going to disagree and that we are going to have different opinions, and that in the end, the arguing and harshness will be pointless, when we stand in the Glory of God. Oh, God is so good! Very Happy But yeah. :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology   Apology Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MAD 4 Christ :: Discuss :: Just Talk-
Jump to: