MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My cousin and family

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xdreamingHisdreamsx

My cousin and family Empty
PostSubject: My cousin and family   My cousin and family Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:01 am

Hi everyone,
My mom just told me tonight that my aunt had called. We haven't really been talking much with my mom's family becausre they have kind of been going through some disagreements, but apparently my cousin, Rachel, is not doing well. Lately she has been threatening to commit suicide. She is my step cousin, but I love her and I care about her. She has been going throug some rought things lately and she is desperately searching for happiness. Actually they all are and I know that they won't find what they're looking for until they turn to God, but it's so hard to watch my family be miserable. Especially when I know the secret to happiness. Plase pray for her, like I said her name is Rachel, she is 14 almost 15 and she's not a christian. I really appreciate it you guys. Me
Back to top Go down
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

My cousin and family Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cousin and family   My cousin and family Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:34 pm

Have faith.Faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen.
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com

My cousin and family
Page 1 of 1