MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It Hurts....SO bad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

It Hurts....SO bad Empty
PostSubject: It Hurts....SO bad   It Hurts....SO bad Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:49 am

It's this boy I know who says he's a satinist and he does he does not care if he goes to hell.Remeber I told you guys about him Question Question Question Remeber I told you about the girl that says she dosen't really care about god Question Question Question Well,I keep telling them to accept christ.I told them that if you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that the lord jesus hath raised him from the dead,Thou shall be SAVED.I even told them why he came to earth.NONE of my friends are christians.They said I need to stop trying becuase it is a waste of time and it is stupid.It hurts so bad that I want to cry everytime I try.It hurts Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad .Please help me.
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com

It Hurts....SO bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Hurts....SO bad   It Hurts....SO bad Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:34 am

don't try to slam slavation down their throats or else they will never except it. you've done all you can, you've told them about Christ and His love and what He did for each and every one of us. It's out of your hands now. You have done your job, now it is in the Lord's hands, well it was always in the Lord's hands, but if they are going to come and trust in Christ, you won't be able to do that. God is the only one who is able to turn a person away from his wickedness. the best advice i can give you is to keep trusting in Christ, be friends to them, and pray for them. Prayer is soooooo important. If it is in God's will for them to come to Him, then they will definitely, maybe not right now, but they will definitely eventually come to Him. John 6:37a "All that the Father gives Me will come to Me...." so just trust the Lord and pray for them, but at the same time don't try to slam slavation down their throats, you've done all you can do.
Back to top Go down
HeyUnfaithful

HeyUnfaithful

It Hurts....SO bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Hurts....SO bad   It Hurts....SO bad Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:35 pm

The Bible also tells us that "None of God's word will return to Him void." So if you plant that seed in this kid's mind, God has every opportunity to water and nurture that seed. And if you "force it down his throat," then he isn't going to want to anything but rebel against that. =)
Back to top Go down
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

It Hurts....SO bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Hurts....SO bad   It Hurts....SO bad Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:42 pm

Thanks guys.You made me feel so much better,I I love you ALL of you.<3
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Molly
Admin
Molly

It Hurts....SO bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Hurts....SO bad   It Hurts....SO bad Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:15 pm

Hey Paris, don't let this discourage you in your own walk and relationship with God. God tells us to "go and make disciples of all nations" [Matthew 28:19], meaning to tell others about Him. But something that I think a lot of Christians forget is that we can't save anyone. Only God can do that. His Word also says that He doesn't want anyone to perish [2 Peter 3:9]. So that means that He loves your friends and He yearns for them to come to Him. And it sounds like He has used you to reach them. They may not respond and accept Him, but you can only do as much as God has called and equipped you to do. So don't be discouraged! And I agree with 8 that prayer is so important. Paul tells us to "pray continually" [1 Thessalonians 5:17] and to "pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests" [Ephesians 6:18]. Prayer is a powerful, powerful thing. And sometimes it is the only connection that you will ever have between yourself and somebody else; and it is a powerful one!
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

It Hurts....SO bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Hurts....SO bad   It Hurts....SO bad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It Hurts....SO bad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MAD 4 Christ :: Discuss :: Just Talk-
Jump to: