MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life Action

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Molly
Admin
Molly

Life Action Empty
PostSubject: Life Action   Life Action Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:08 am

So I just wanted to praise God for the great things that He is doing in my heart and the hearts of those in my church. Life Action came to my church for 11 days this month. They are a group of people (mostly young people) who travel around the United States and speak about revival. They get real and personal and wow... God revealed so many things to me about myself - things I didn't want to know but needed to and things I already knew but was ignoring. The last night they had testimony night and the testimonies that I heard were just amazing... what God did in our hearts was more than we had even asked for. So praise God!

I also have a prayer request though... satan hates revival. And so I know that he is going to be at our hearts like crazy, trying his best to keep us from changing our lives for Christ. He has been doing it to me, my friends, my family, and those in my church. So please pray that by the power of God, satan will not be able to make an impact in the hearts of God's people. Thanks guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Karah

Karah

Life Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Action   Life Action Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:33 pm

I'm so glad that God was able to work in you all so much! Very Happy

And I totallyyy understand! Completely! Remember, the enemy has been defeated...he has no power over us whatsoever!! YAY GOD! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

Life Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Action   Life Action Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:50 am

You're right, satan has no power over the children of God... unless we give it to Him! And the enemy is so deceiving that it's easy to give pieces of our lives and hearts over to him, sometimes without even realizing it at first. But with the power of God in our lives, we can defeat him in our lives because he will one day be defeated by God. And he knows it! I think that's why he loves to attack us so much.
Back to top Go down
Karah

Karah

Life Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Action   Life Action Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:27 am

Yep! 'cuz God is in control.
And, God is just so good!! Very Happy [I think that if I say this on here, I shouldn't get any disturbing comments...yah, long story...>.<]
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

Life Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Action   Life Action Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:17 am

Hm, so you said that "God is so good" on another site and got disturbing comments? Interesting.
I would agree though, God is just so good! Smile
Back to top Go down
Karah

Karah

Life Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Action   Life Action Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:22 am

Yes, I did. But y'all are more mature than that. :]
Yes me too! I mean, God is like amazing. I cannot describe how awesome He is!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

Life Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Action   Life Action Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:52 am

I know! And we take all that He is and all that He does soo much for granted... so much so that we tend to stray away from Him from time to time, thinking that we can live on our own. But the truth is, we can't. When I do that in my life, I realize how selfish and foolish I really am! Why would I ever, ever want to stray away from the God who created me, sustains me, gives me life, and provides for me more than I could ever ask for? And most importantly, why would I want to stray away from the God who wants to call me friend?! Because even in the hardest and most painful situations in life, God is right here walking beside me, giving me the strength to get through it. Now that's a loving, awesome God!
Back to top Go down
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

Life Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Action   Life Action Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:34 pm

God has It ALL in his hands.
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Sponsored content

Life Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Action   Life Action Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Action
Page 1 of 1