MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brother

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darla

Darla

Brother Empty
PostSubject: Brother   Brother Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:16 pm

I have a big prayer request its pretty much like an unspoken. I don't know what to do and my family doesn't either. I just wanted to ask if you could pray for him and my family tonight. I don't know what is going to happen but im really worried. Its just a lot that is going on. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother   Brother Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:24 pm

Dear Lord,I give you darla and her family.They need your arms of love and protection around them.Whatever the situation is,I know you are a good god and you keep us.Let her know that we I love you her and that u will never leave her or forsake her.You said that demons flee at the sound of my name.You are such a wonderful god.I know she knows that.Help her to remeber that you were brusied for our transgressions and crushed for our sins and the punishement that bought us peace,was aupon you and by his wounds we are healed.In jesus holy name amen.
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
xdreamingHisdreamsx

Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother   Brother Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:21 am

I love you Darla, and God cherishes you as His daughter. Remember, the Creator of the Universe and the one who made the stars shine is on your side and He is there to protect you and your family. I am praying for you and your family. I am always here if you need me.
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother   Brother Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:45 pm

Hey Darla, I'm praying for you guys. Know that I'm here for you, okay? And I'm praying!
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Darla

Darla

Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother   Brother Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:23 pm

So like i have an update. My Brother and his friend just said that they are going to be admitted into this church rehab. (his friend used to go to the church) and this church has a rehab house. And their are about 8 or 10 men in this program. And I just pray that my brother stays in there and his friend. That they can get their lives on track with God. So this is like a praise and a prayer because i just pray that he stays in the rehab and that he will have an open mind about have a relationship with Jesus.
And antoher praise is that my brother and his friend are coming to church tomorrow at my church. And tonight they are going to the rehab church thing to worship with other people who are in the rehab. But im just so excited and i just want to ask you to help me pray for them and that everything goes well.
thanks =)
Back to top Go down
xdreamingHisdreamsx

Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother   Brother Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:30 am

Darla I am so happy for him, I am happy for you and what an answer to prayer! I will keep praying for him and for your family, I love ya, Me
Back to top Go down
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother   Brother Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:50 pm

God is a mircale worker cheers
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Sponsored content

Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother   Brother Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down