MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sex And Dating

Go down 
+3
Molly
xdreamingHisdreamsx
Paris/Gods Angel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Molly
Admin
Molly

Sex And Dating - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex And Dating   Sex And Dating - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:59 pm

Hey sorry David, I forgot about your question about "giving pieces of your heart away" and then the topic just got lost with the others. But since I've found it, I just want to say that "giving pieces of your heart away" is more of an analogy than anything. Your emotional heart is an analogy. I mean you obviously don't have two hearts. When God's Word says in Proverbs 4:23, "Above all else, guard your heart" He is talking about the condition of your heart before Him [as in your intentions, motives, etc.] He obviously isn't talking about your physical heart and you can see that if you read the verses around verse 23. So again, "giving" pieces of your heart away and "spending" emotions is more of an analogy than anything else, but I believe that it is true... I believe that you can waste time, energy, and emotions on someone that you shouldn't be. And when God asks us to be good stewards, I don't think He's just talking about money, but with all those other little things as well. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
davidc
Admin
davidc

PostSubject: Re: Sex And Dating   Sex And Dating - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:46 pm

Ok, Thank you molly!!!! That clears stuff up a lot more! And I do agree with what you said, sorry about that... I guess I just didn't understand what you guys were talking about
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

PostSubject: Re: Sex And Dating   Sex And Dating - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:34 pm

You're welcome, David! And it's fine... I'm glad I could clear things up! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com

Sex And Dating
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3