MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kayla..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xdreamingHisdreamsx

Kayla.. Empty
PostSubject: Kayla..   Kayla.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:20 am

hey guys Today I found out about this girl who was a senior at a local high school, who commited suicide last night. I didn't know her, but my friend did. She had been cutting for awhile, but then suffocated herself last night. I just keep thinking about her family and everyone at the school. It's a pretty small school, so everyone knows eachother. I know a lot of people are feeling guilty tonight, like there is something they didn't do that they should have. I don't know much about her other then I think her name was Kayla and she was a very smart girl. She was yearbook editor and in all advanced honor classes, but somehow she never found what she was looking for. Please pray for her family and friends as they mourn the loss of her.
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

Kayla.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayla..   Kayla.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:34 am

That is so horrible! Thanks for sharing, I'll keep her friends and family in my prayers. It really is sad how much emotional pain people are carrying and they feel that God's love is not sufficient for them. Some can't imagine that God's love is real and that it is enough for them and that He can take away all their pain. We really need to reach out to these people as much as we can and share with them the truth that it is sufficient, it is real, and it is enough.
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Vox

Vox

Location : What? Where am I? It's dark and I can hear laughing!

Kayla.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayla..   Kayla.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:41 am

*sigh* How horrible. Sometimes I just ask "Why?" I know plenty of people who would kill to have her life.
I will keep their family in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://versa.forumotion.net
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

Kayla.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayla..   Kayla.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:56 pm

I will tottaly pray!!
Demons flee at the sound of my name-Jesus
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
~*blue_monday*~

~*blue_monday*~

Kayla.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayla..   Kayla.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:44 pm

xdreamingHisdreamsx wrote:
hey guys Today I found out about this girl who was a senior at a local high school, who commited suicide last night. I didn't know her, but my friend did. She had been cutting for awhile, but then suffocated herself last night. I just keep thinking about her family and everyone at the school. It's a pretty small school, so everyone knows eachother. I know a lot of people are feeling guilty tonight, like there is something they didn't do that they should have. I don't know much about her other then I think her name was Kayla and she was a very smart girl. She was yearbook editor and in all advanced honor classes, but somehow she never found what she was looking for. Please pray for her family and friends as they mourn the loss of her.

Aww how sad! Sad Yes, I'll pray for her family and friends. They must be heartbroken =[ Bless them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kayla.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayla..   Kayla.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kayla..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MAD 4 Christ :: Prayer/Praise :: Prayer Requests-
Jump to: