Dating Website Topic

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Molly
Admin
Molly

Dating Website Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:57 pm

Hey everyone, it sounds as if some of us are getting the wrong idea of who God really is and who Jesus really was/is. For one thing, God IS love, but He is also just and holy... I think sometimes we forget this. If what is being said here is out of hatred or bitterness or anger, then I am going to have to ask that this conversation be ended right now.

"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace."
-Ephesians 4:2,3

I am not trying to slam anybody or point anyone out. I think that some of us, including me, have become distracted from the purpose of MAD 4 Christ... which is to glorify God and make a difference for Him.

-Proverbs 4:25-26
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:39 am

swimming_upstream wrote:
SO why do you think SDA is a cult? I admit there are some churches out there that are SDA (I haven't been to them personally) that wave their arms around to rock&roll music and crazy stuff I would never do. There are a lot of people who are upset about it, and they realize it's wrong and I don't know why it's still going on but it is. Anyway, I would like to hear WHY you think Seventh Day Adventism is occult.

by the way, i don't hate you. I really DON't. I just hate sin... when i see it in myself especially and I'm sorry I came off so harsh. but i do wanna help you.
Isin't the sda an american health organization?What the fudge pickle are you guys talking about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yahoo.com
davidc
Admin
davidc

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:28 pm

Augh, i'm so confused!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swimming_upstream

swimming_upstream

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:55 am

SDA is a religion, health is a big part of our lifestyle, but it's not only what we teach. If you really would like to know my beliefs, please message me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alyssas-place.blogspot.com/
Christianboy

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:09 pm

swimming_upstream wrote:
SDA is a religion, health is a big part of our lifestyle, but it's not only what we teach. If you really would like to know my beliefs, please message me.
It's a branch of christianity... Youins take the bible very literally
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davidc
Admin
davidc

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:06 am

It went from people saying its a cult, to a health club??? Wow...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:05 pm

Isin't the sda an american health organization?What the fudge pickle are you guys talking about?
They are christians now?
Back to top Go down
swimming_upstream

swimming_upstream

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:34 am

maybe you're thinking of the FDA federal drug administration???
no, SDA simply stands for Seventh-Day-Adventist.
We go to church on Saturday. We believe the state of the dead is that they're dead until Jesus comes back. So that's one belief that's different from most, but there are others. Such as once-saved-always-saved, we don't believe if you get baptised and you pray or whatever that no matter what you do, you'll go to heaven. You have to pray every day, confess your sins everyday, dedicate your life to the Lord every single day, not just once in your life.
Back to top Go down
xdreamingHisdreamsx

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:53 am

Thank you for sharing. I actually have never really been explained as to what Seventh-Day -Adventist believes, so thank you for giving us a little insight into it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:23 pm

swimming_upstream wrote:
maybe you're thinking of the FDA federal drug administration???
no, SDA simply stands for Seventh-Day-Adventist.
We go to church on Saturday. We believe the state of the dead is that they're dead until Jesus comes back. So that's one belief that's different from most, but there are others. Such as once-saved-always-saved, we don't believe if you get baptised and you pray or whatever that no matter what you do, you'll go to heaven. You have to pray every day, confess your sins everyday, dedicate your life to the Lord every single day, not just once in your life.
There is a church near me that has their service on saturday.
Back to top Go down
swimming_upstream

swimming_upstream

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:45 pm

Yeah a lot of churches have services on more than one day to make it "convenient" for people if they can't make it on another day or something. But SDA only have worship service on Saturday and we call it Sabbath and keep it holy, no work, no shopping, nothing that would distract us from reflecting on Jesus. Of course we have bible studies and other things on other days, but only keep Saturday holy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dating Website Topic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2