MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have a question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:50 pm

Kids at my school make fun of me becuase I meditate and read my bible.They say,what is she doing she looks so stupid!!!!!People make me cry very easily.What should I do so they don't make me cry confused Question
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Karah

Karah

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:21 pm

Aww! =( I'm sorry!!
Well, its okay to be a bit emotional, in my opinion. But definitely pray and ask God for strength, when they make fun of you. He loves you, and is VERY proud of you for standing strong and reading your Bible and stuff. Smile When people laugh and make fun of you, ask Him for help, and He WILL give it. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:16 pm

I'm sorry you have to go through that at your school. =[ Like Karah said, it's okay to be emotional. Sometimes you need to cry. But when people make fun of you for reading the Bible, remember who you're living for. You're not living to please those kids. You're not living to make them accept you. You're living for God. You're living your life so that it pleases and honors Him. Ultimately, it doesn't matter if those kids laugh at you or not. What really matters is how you react to them. One thing you need to do is don't give up. When you give up, those kids will feel as though they've had a victory of some sort. If you keep doing what you're doing, reading and meditating on God's Word, those people will grow to respect you for that. You may never know it, but they will.

And remember Jesus' words:

"Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you."
-Matthew 5:10-12
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
HeyUnfaithful

HeyUnfaithful

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:16 pm

Molly, I think you helped me too. God has given you wisdom. So congrats on that. And back on topic. I was always made fun of for my beliefs in public school. And I realized that deep down, they're jealous. They see something in you that they wish they could have, but they can't seem to find it anywhere. And it just so happens that they aren't looking in the right places. So those are really the people you should go the extra mile to be kind too, and maybe, just maybe, they'll come to find Jesus. Hope this helps. =D
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:12 pm

Thanks a lot for your encouragement, Amanda. I'm glad what I said helped you. I love you
I also totally agree with you. Most times those who make fun of us and say rude things to us are people who aren't happy with themselves. They find fulfillment and satisfaction in putting others down for anything they can find. Sounds like you're their target, and it's definitely not fun. No Just hang in there - don't give up!
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MAD 4 Christ :: You :: Advice-
Jump to: