MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tickets....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat9510

Tickets.... Empty
PostSubject: Tickets....   Tickets.... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:49 pm

Now to some what God did for me may seem like nothing at all. But to me it was one of the most awesome things. I am a........huge Jonas Brothers fan to say the least so when I heard that all Team Jonas members were gonna have a chance to get presale tickets I was EXTREMELY EXCITED. So I was wating until 10 cuz that's when the presale started but I could NOT get onto the presale site. By 11:30, an hour and a half of trying to get the presale code, my mom told me she wasn't going to try anymore. So I went and sat in the basement and started crying...because I had just hoped and prayed I would get tickets. I regained composure and sat there thinking what a friend of mine had told me right before 10 "even if things don't work out how you plan, its how the Lord has it planned" and so I was thinking "yeah, maybe she's right" so I went and sat at my computer for 3 minutes or so listening to music and then I was just like "I'll try....one more time" And it worked! It let me onto the site and I did get the tickets! and later I was listening to this guy talk and he was saying how sometimes God tests you to see how much you really trust him. And I think that's what he did whenever I couldn't get the tickets at first.

Just thought I'd share that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karah

Karah

Tickets.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tickets....   Tickets.... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:58 pm

Awww!! Thank-you Jesus!! Yay!! I'm glad it all worked out for you!! Thats awesome!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

Tickets.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tickets....   Tickets.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:16 pm

That's awesome, Megan! It may seem like a small thing but God knew that it meant a lot to you. =] And I agree with your friend, sometimes God wants to see how much we really trust Him before He lets us have the desires of our hearts. He says to delight ourselves in Him and He'll give us the desires of our hearts [Psalm 37:4]. So yeah, thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
emily_susie_Q

emily_susie_Q

Tickets.... Empty
PostSubject: blessed   Tickets.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:44 pm

God blessed me by... well This lady in our church got to extra tickets to toby Mac Exclamation and so I got to go to this concert of him and Jeremy camp and Matthew west. affraid It was awesome... !!!!! I love you Exclamation and then a couple of days ago I got to see this singer named Kieth moore he is also a Pastor so I got to here him sing I waqs SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO excited......................................... Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation affraid Very Happy Smile Shocked
Back to top Go down
davidc
Admin
davidc

Tickets.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tickets....   Tickets.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:07 am

Thats so cool!!! I love going to things like that! They are so much fun!
Back to top Go down
Karah

Karah

Tickets.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tickets....   Tickets.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:02 am

Yes me too!!
And thats so cool Emily! =] That'd be an amazing concert!!
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

Tickets.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tickets....   Tickets.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:07 pm

That's soo cool! I also love going to things like that. I was actually going to go one of those Toby Mac/Jeremy Camp/Matthew West concerts, but then didn't... I think it would've been amazing, though!
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Tickets.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tickets....   Tickets.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tickets....
Page 1 of 1