MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My friend, Chris.

Go down 
+2
Paris/Gods Angel
Jennn :]
6 posters
AuthorMessage

My friend, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: My friend, Chris.   My friend, Chris. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:14 pm

Well...Chris is kinda..I guess feeling depressed. I don't know the exact story but he's actually sad. I've never seen him like that. And he was actually planning on leaving the website I contact him through sometimes. We were all against it and he finally decided to stay but I think he's still upset. He's also gonna be in Gettysburg for like 2-3 weeks. So Please pray for him and his safety. Thanks!

~Jen~
Back to top Go down
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

My friend, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My friend, Chris.   My friend, Chris. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:25 pm

I will pray for you guys Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation I love you I love you I love you I love you you so much jennn Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Kat9510

My friend, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My friend, Chris.   My friend, Chris. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:37 pm

okay, i'll def pray for him. Smile
Back to top Go down
davidc
Admin
davidc

My friend, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My friend, Chris.   My friend, Chris. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:51 pm

I will be praying for him... Its never easy see a friend going through a hard time... But the Lord has everything under control!!!
Back to top Go down
Karah

Karah

My friend, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My friend, Chris.   My friend, Chris. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:42 pm

I'll be praying too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

My friend, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My friend, Chris.   My friend, Chris. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:35 am

Aw it is definitely hard to see a friend go through depression. I'll be praying that God will change his heart and bring him out of his depression! Satan loves to have a stronghold on people so that they won't be drawn closer to God, and he uses depression as one way of holding people back. It's a trap, really. I'll be praying for him.
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com

My friend, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My friend, Chris.   My friend, Chris. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:39 pm

Thanks guys! I'll try to give you updates once in a while according to what I learn about it all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Karah

Karah

My friend, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My friend, Chris.   My friend, Chris. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:53 pm

Okay, yeah, definitely keep us updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My friend, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My friend, Chris.   My friend, Chris. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My friend, Chris.
Page 1 of 1