MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Company Orientation tonight 5-9pm eastern

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Karah

Karah

Company Orientation tonight 5-9pm eastern Empty
PostSubject: Company Orientation tonight 5-9pm eastern   Company Orientation tonight 5-9pm eastern Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:41 pm

Hey, if y'all see this before tonight, or even anytime during tonight, please pray for me! I'm a little nervous, not knowing what to expect! Also, I'm not feeling so good today. So yeah, I'd appreciate if you guys would pray for me! Thanks!
Karah
Back to top Go down
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: Company Orientation tonight 5-9pm eastern   Company Orientation tonight 5-9pm eastern Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:17 pm

We are here for you girl Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation I love you u.
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Kat9510

PostSubject: Re: Company Orientation tonight 5-9pm eastern   Company Orientation tonight 5-9pm eastern Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:17 pm

Yep!! will do!!
hope you feel better soon!!!! and everything goes well for you tonight!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

PostSubject: Re: Company Orientation tonight 5-9pm eastern   Company Orientation tonight 5-9pm eastern Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:43 pm

I just saw your post and it's 9:45 PM! But I'm praying that you're at peace with how it all went. Let us know!!
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Karah

Karah

PostSubject: Re: Company Orientation tonight 5-9pm eastern   Company Orientation tonight 5-9pm eastern Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:52 pm

It went good! We had to read some papers and sign stuff, and fill out our address a bunch of times. haha, then I got my picture taken, for my ID card. It also is the discount card...And there are some REALLY amazing discounts, not just in Hershey Park, but other places owned by Hershey too! I'm excited! Cool Then we had the actual orientation. It was long, but they had chocolate [of course!] and sodas and other random snacks, so I was good to go. Smile But yeah, 'twas a good time. And I got paid. lol. Wardrobe fitting is on Saturday, and then I'll have my Department Orientation, where I'll get my schedule and learn what I'm doing and such, then I can start! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kat9510

PostSubject: Re: Company Orientation tonight 5-9pm eastern   Company Orientation tonight 5-9pm eastern Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:21 pm

That's so osm! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karah

Karah

PostSubject: Re: Company Orientation tonight 5-9pm eastern   Company Orientation tonight 5-9pm eastern Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

I know! I'm pretty happy bout that. Smile thanks for the prayers everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

PostSubject: Re: Company Orientation tonight 5-9pm eastern   Company Orientation tonight 5-9pm eastern Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:09 pm

That is soo cool, Karah! It sounds like a fun job, too! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company Orientation tonight 5-9pm eastern   Company Orientation tonight 5-9pm eastern Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company Orientation tonight 5-9pm eastern
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MAD 4 Christ :: Prayer/Praise :: Prayer Requests-
Jump to: