MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you looking for in a guy/girl?

Go down 
+4
Karah
Emily
Paris/Gods Angel
xdreamingHisdreamsx
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darla

Darla

What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for in a guy/girl?   What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:08 pm

alright then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for in a guy/girl?   What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:09 pm

ok.....and then any girl who reads this will think im a jerk and u two r princesses cuz thats how it goes for me lol
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for in a guy/girl?   What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:11 pm

I'm not getting in this... it's really okay if you don't want to share your thoughts. I just thought it'd be cool to get a guy's perspective on this. But there's no use in getting in an argument over it.
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Darla

Darla

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for in a guy/girl?   What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:11 pm

duh your not a jerk and yeahh me and molly were definitly no princesses.. (even though we all know Molly wants to be one =] haha jk)
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for in a guy/girl?   What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:12 pm

Haha uhh huhh... yeah I really don't want to be one. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Darla

Darla

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for in a guy/girl?   What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:14 pm

haha i was just kidding... and yeahh Bruce i was just kidding if you don't want to say it I don't care.. I'm not tryin to start an argument I didn't even know it sounded like one. Sorry... I was kidding around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for in a guy/girl?   What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:16 pm

mmm i honestly dont think she could pull it off, being a princess and all, no offense......its all good no harm done and i knew u were kidding due to the smiles and um and smiles
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for in a guy/girl?   What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:17 pm

Haha I have to agree with you um, Bruce. I could never pull off being a princess. Nope, neverr. lol
Back to top Go down
Darla

Darla

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for in a guy/girl?   What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:18 pm

ok good... i don't know she might be able to fool some people... not me thoughh
Back to top Go down
Karah

Karah

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for in a guy/girl?   What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:20 pm

Hahahah! Molly you are hysterical! Laughing

Anyways...uhh, Bruce: So, yeah, you shouldn't be afraid to speak your mind or "debate" or whatever. We all like seeing how other people view things and ideas, so don't worry, we won't judge you by what you believe. Smile But...if you don't want to say anything, then don't say anything to beginwith and then no one will wonder about what you were going to say and what you do believe and all that... Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for in a guy/girl?   What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:23 pm

finally molly and i agree on something lol and hey im already getting used to the name bruce how bout that i might have to start using that as my pseudonym
Back to top Go down
Darla

Darla

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for in a guy/girl?   What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:24 pm

I'm with Karah lol...
and what does that mean??
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for in a guy/girl?   What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:24 pm

Haha well how about that... me and "Bruce" agree on something!? Wow.
Yeah I'll have to start calling you Bruce from now on. =]
Back to top Go down
Karah

Karah

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for in a guy/girl?   What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:26 pm

Haha, nice Darla! Very Happy It means, like, a fake name, or alias.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for in a guy/girl?   What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:28 pm

lol yeah u wil and a pseudonym is like an alias or a pen name people use them instead of their real name
Back to top Go down
Darla

Darla

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for in a guy/girl?   What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:29 pm

lol yeah im not so good in the vocab area either. Molly used to use big words around me, but now she knows not to cause she always ends up explaining what it means lol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for in a guy/girl?   What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:34 pm

alright ill have to remember that for now on
Back to top Go down
Darla

Darla

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for in a guy/girl?   What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:36 pm

whyy??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for in a guy/girl?   What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:39 pm

why not
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for in a guy/girl?   What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:39 pm

Hey guys, maybe we should move this convo to a different topic... or get back on topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for in a guy/girl?   What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:43 pm

molly if only i had your brains
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for in a guy/girl?   What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:55 pm

In Sunday School today, we were talking about Proverbs 31 and how it was written to men and not women. How it's a portrait and not a mirror... even though all of those things are attainable and possible to be as a woman of God, it's not always a mirror. So instead of it being a mirror of a woman, it's a portrait of the ideal woman. Lemuel's mother wrote Proverbs 31 to him, so that he would know the kind of character to look for in his wife: a Godly [v. 30], trustworthy [v. 12], diligent and hardworking [v. 13, 18, 21], wise [v. 26], generous [v.20], and gracious [v. 26] woman with an unusual character [v. 10]. For women, this gives us a portrait of who we should try to become.
"Charm is deceitful, and beauty empty; the woman who fears Yahweh is the one to praise." [v. 30] And remember that this was written to men...
Just some interesting thoughts that I wanted to share with you guys.
Back to top Go down
davidc
Admin
davidc

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for in a guy/girl?   What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:17 pm

Its so hard to find someone thats on fire for the Lord!! And even if you have its still hard to know for sure... Have meet so many people that seem like they are following God, but after you get to know them they are so far away from him... I don't know though... I would want a girl that loves God and wants to follow him were ever he takes her... and I most of all want to do the Lord's will!!!!!! Nothing will work out unless its the lord's will for me!
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for in a guy/girl?   What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:34 pm

I agree with you, David! It is hard to really know if someone is following God or not... No one is perfect, and I definitely don't expect that. But I do think that it's very important for the person to want what God wants and follow in His Will... and me meeting him will all be a part of that, if it's God's will. Which is why we really have nothing to worry about [or rush into] if we're following God.
Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for in a guy/girl?   What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:40 pm

I posted earlier what I thought...but I'll say it again. I think that you'll know when you found the right person comes along. Setting standards for your future spouse is a tad crazy. You should keep an open mind and eventually you will meet someone that is perfect for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for in a guy/girl?   What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you looking for in a guy/girl?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next