MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you looking for in a guy/girl?

Go down 
+4
Karah
Emily
Paris/Gods Angel
xdreamingHisdreamsx
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Molly
Admin
Molly

What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you looking for in a guy/girl?   What are you looking for in a guy/girl? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:35 am

Yeah I agree that you need to keep an open mind because like I said before, if you "pick" everything that you want in your future spouse, well, you'll overlook great things in someone... you could even miss who you're meant to be with for that reason. That's why I just pray about it and leave it in God's hands.
But I do think that setting standards for someone and your relationship with that person is a good thing. For example, I've set a standard that I'm not going to date a guy who doesn't have a relationship with Christ. It's easier for me [and all of us] to be pulled down than it is for me to pull someone else up. So standards are good... but not when you "pick" out everything that he or she is going to be. Do we really not trust God that much? It's so much better to just leave it in God's hands.
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com

What are you looking for in a guy/girl?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3