MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Race and love

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

Race and love Empty
PostSubject: Race and love   Race and love Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:51 pm

Do you guys think that it matters what race of men/women we end up marrying?I will be happy with whoever god sends me.I learned that I shuld be with whoever makes me happy.Black,white or whatever.I will still I love you him Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by Paris/God's Baby Girl on Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to and an important word)
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Karah

Karah

Race and love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race and love   Race and love Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:55 pm

Nope. As long as God shows you that the guy or gal is the One for you, it doesn't matter what the heck they look like. Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~*blue_monday*~

~*blue_monday*~

Race and love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race and love   Race and love Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:42 pm

Paris/Jesus's Angel wrote:
Do you guys think that it matters what race of men/women we end up marrying?I will be happy with whoever god sends me.I learned that I shuld be with whoever makes me happy.Black,white or whatever.I will still I love you him Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Yep, skin color doesn't matter! We're all human!
Back to top Go down
beautifuleyes

beautifuleyes

Race and love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race and love   Race and love Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:58 pm

NO WAYYY, i wouldn't care at all!!!!!!! I mean if he is God guy for me, than i am all in Cool
Back to top Go down
Karah

Karah

Race and love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race and love   Race and love Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:20 am

Same here. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Race and love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race and love   Race and love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race and love
Page 1 of 1