MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is your pastor's name and how does your church run and what time do you have to get up????

Go down 
+3
davidc
Emily
Paris/Gods Angel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

What is your pastor's name and how does your church run and what time do you have to get up???? Empty
PostSubject: What is your pastor's name and how does your church run and what time do you have to get up????   What is your pastor's name and how does your church run and what time do you have to get up???? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:20 pm

What is you guys pastor's name?????My pastor's name is pastor dennis.As far as how does your church run,I mean what time does sunday school start????Things like that.I have to get up at 6:oo in the morning becuase church starts with devotion and then sunday school.We get out at 12:30.
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Emily

Emily

What is your pastor's name and how does your church run and what time do you have to get up???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your pastor's name and how does your church run and what time do you have to get up????   What is your pastor's name and how does your church run and what time do you have to get up???? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:07 am

My Pastor's name is Doug. Our Church starts at about 9:30am and Sunday School starts about 10am. 10:30 is the worship service where everyone is in the sanctuary and Pastor preaches. It ends about 12. Sunday evening we have Church at 7 and it ends around 8 or after...Also Wednesday night we have Church 7-8 in the summer and 6:30-8 during the school year.

I love my Church a lot! I've went there all my life. I get up around 7 or 8 and we leave for Church at 9am.
Back to top Go down
http://pebblesdailythoughts.blogspot.com
davidc
Admin
davidc

PostSubject: Re: What is your pastor's name and how does your church run and what time do you have to get up????   What is your pastor's name and how does your church run and what time do you have to get up???? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:42 am

When get up around 8:30ish... but we don't leave until 9:30... And i have had a lot of differen't pastors... The one up here in PA... He is pastor thomes... the one in Florida... Pastor Benson... Thats about it..
Back to top Go down
Darla

Darla

PostSubject: Re: What is your pastor's name and how does your church run and what time do you have to get up????   What is your pastor's name and how does your church run and what time do you have to get up???? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:03 pm

My Pastors name is Pastor Bill. And Sunday School starts at 9:00, and our church service starts at 10:00. We also have youth group on Wednesday. From 7-8:30 i think...
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

PostSubject: Re: What is your pastor's name and how does your church run and what time do you have to get up????   What is your pastor's name and how does your church run and what time do you have to get up???? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:55 pm

I go to the same church Darla does so it's the same for me. lol =]
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
xdreamingHisdreamsx

PostSubject: Re: What is your pastor's name and how does your church run and what time do you have to get up????   What is your pastor's name and how does your church run and what time do you have to get up???? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:30 am

Well my pastor's name is Scott and my youth leader's name is Matt. Sunday school starts at 9:30 and church starts at 10:45ish I have to wake up at 8:00 normally. We do youth group on sunday nights at 6:30. I love my church! I am very blessed..
Back to top Go down
Karah

Karah

PostSubject: Re: What is your pastor's name and how does your church run and what time do you have to get up????   What is your pastor's name and how does your church run and what time do you have to get up???? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:54 pm

I go to Faith Alive Community Church, in East York.
My Pastor's name is Scott.
Church starts at 10:00... ends...whenever. Usually around 12:00-12:30.
I wake up at 8:30ish, we leave by 9:30.
I love my church. Smile
Layout is usually worship, then message, then worship, but sometimes its different. Just depends on how God moves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your pastor's name and how does your church run and what time do you have to get up????   What is your pastor's name and how does your church run and what time do you have to get up???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your pastor's name and how does your church run and what time do you have to get up????
Page 1 of 1