MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Actually, this time it's me...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HeyUnfaithful

HeyUnfaithful

Actually, this time it's me... Empty
PostSubject: Actually, this time it's me...   Actually, this time it's me... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:27 am

Hey! Last night was my youth group. It was amazing and totally hit home for me. It was about truth in advertising, like "America Runs on Dunkins," Or Nike's "Just Do It." But what my youth pastor explained was that God wants EVERYTHING for us, and that "So easy, a CAVEMAN can do it," is actually true in a sense. God can make it so easy for us to have the desires of our heart, if only we delight ourselves in Him. So last night I pretty much started over, and I'm working towards delighting myself in God, not so that I can just have the desires of my heart and then let Him go, but so that He's with me in everything. So, what I'm asking for, is that you guys pray for me because I want God to use me in so many ways, and I just have to get there. So, please pray that I'm steadfast in Him and that I don't give in to the ways of this world. Thanks guys. =)
~Amanda
Back to top Go down
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: Actually, this time it's me...   Actually, this time it's me... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:32 pm

I will pray for you.Remeber:All things work together for the good of them who love god.
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
xdreamingHisdreamsx

PostSubject: Re: Actually, this time it's me...   Actually, this time it's me... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:38 pm

Hey I will def. pray for you. It's hard sometimes in a world full of advertising to make sure we have the right slogan. When people think of us what do they think of? Do our lives portray our message? They are tough questions and it's so easy to delight ourselves in the ways of the world.
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

PostSubject: Re: Actually, this time it's me...   Actually, this time it's me... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:22 am

That is awesome! I am so glad for you that you have decided to start over and try to delight yourself in the Lord. I'll be praying for you. I am basically in the same place that you are, trying to delight myself in the Lord and live totally for Him. And it is not always easy... and at times, it is just plain hard. But is it worth it? Definitely, without a doubt! I seriously don't know what I would do without the Lord. I would be so completely, utterly lost and I am so forever grateful for everything that He did, does, and continues to do for me! So I will be praying for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Karah

Karah

PostSubject: Re: Actually, this time it's me...   Actually, this time it's me... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:29 am

Ah well, if you have a willing heart, God will use you!! I can promise ya that!! You don't have to worry about trying to get to a certain point, so God can use you. He'll use you right where you are, if you want Him to! He's so awesome like that!! He accepts us as we are and, in turn, helps us become what He wants us to be! I'll pray that the joy of the Lord will come down upon you and that you won't be able to contain yourself, because His light and life within you will outshine everything else!! Yay God!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actually, this time it's me...   Actually, this time it's me... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Actually, this time it's me...
Page 1 of 1