MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friend moving away...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Molly
Admin
Molly

Friend moving away... Empty
PostSubject: Friend moving away...   Friend moving away... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:44 am

So another one of my friends is moving away! Her and her family are excited about moving out-of-state, but this is also really hard for my friend Moriah to leave all her friends and everything that she's known her whole life behind. Some of you know how hard it is to move out-of-state, so if you guys could pray for her and her family that would be awesome. Also if you could pray for her friends [including me, Darla, and Emily] I would appreciate it! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: Friend moving away...   Friend moving away... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:00 pm

I will pray for you.Dear Lord,please help molly and moriah be strong.I know this is hard for them but In your word you said I will never leave you or forsake you.Please help them to remeber that you are ther for them.God,we know you do this for a reason.We might not know what the reason is yet.Please let them know that you love them and you are only taking care of them.In jesus name,amen
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
davidc
Admin
davidc

PostSubject: Re: Friend moving away...   Friend moving away... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:18 pm

Yea! I will be praying for her, and you guys... I know how hard it can be to move... That seems like thats what my whole life has been
Back to top Go down
Molly
Admin
Molly

PostSubject: Re: Friend moving away...   Friend moving away... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:38 pm

Thanks for the prayer, Paris! And thanks, David.
I just got back from helping her and her family move all their stuff into the trucks. I didn't help as much as I was just there hanging out with Moriah, but it was really nice to just be there with her. Thanks so much guys for praying! They need it!
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
xdreamingHisdreamsx

PostSubject: Re: Friend moving away...   Friend moving away... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:08 pm

Hey I was beginning to think no one had any other prayer requests but me, unfortunately this one pertains to me too.. I will definately be praying for her. I'm glad you and Carrie got to be there with her.

Dear God, Please help Moriah and her family as they're moving on Monday. Please help her to know you have her life in your hands and that you never leave your children. Help her to meet some really great friends out there and if it be your will help her to start a Bible study. I pray for us who are left behind here. Please help us know that you are in control and as one of my best friends says when we leave our lives up to you, change is good. It's something you want and desire. Thank you for leting me get to know her and for being here with us. In Jesus' name, Amen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend moving away...   Friend moving away... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friend moving away...
Page 1 of 1