MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving Again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
davidc
Admin
davidc

Moving Again Empty
PostSubject: Moving Again   Moving Again Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:02 pm

Ok guys... I'm moving... again... We are moving back up to our home church in PA where my dad will be the new youth pastor... This is a HUGE change... Since we have been with a mission my whole life.. and now i'm leaving all of it... its just going to be hard... The Lord will be with us, and he will help us through this... but that doesn't mean he makes it easy all the time, lol... anyways.. Thanks guys!!!
Back to top Go down
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

Moving Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Again   Moving Again Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:57 pm

I will pray for u.You are such a good friend.Just remeber the words of Jesus The Christ.I will NEVER leave you or forsake u.
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Molly
Admin
Molly

Moving Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Again   Moving Again Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:23 pm

Are you really?! Wow. That must be really hard. And to go through all those changes and leave missions and everything... that'll be hard. Just remember that this is where God is leading you though! And you can't live a better life than living it inside of God's Will for you and His plans and dreams. I'll be praying!
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
Karah

Karah

Moving Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Again   Moving Again Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:09 pm

Aw, moving is always tough! I'm sorry for ya!
Its cool you are moving back to PA though. Smile
What church do you go to? [if you aren't allowed to say or something, thats fine. I know some people don't want to...Then again, you may have said this somewhere before, and I just forgot! Razz If that is true, my apologies! Laughing ]
Back to top Go down
davidc
Admin
davidc

Moving Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Again   Moving Again Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:01 am

We're are going to South new milford baptist church... My dad is the new youth pastor there... Its a lot different though...
Back to top Go down
Karah

Karah

Moving Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Again   Moving Again Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:35 am

ah, okay. Do you like it?
Back to top Go down
davidc
Admin
davidc

Moving Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Again   Moving Again Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:00 pm

oh... It different... But i like it here... I'm so used to moving anyways... It doesn't matter where God puts me i guess... I'll follow him just the same...
Back to top Go down
Karah

Karah

Moving Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Again   Moving Again Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:18 pm

Thats good that you can come to that conclusion! That you'll follow Him no matter where He puts you. :] Thats cool. Very Happy He'll definitely honor you for that.
Back to top Go down
davidc
Admin
davidc

Moving Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Again   Moving Again Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:48 pm

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Again   Moving Again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving Again
Page 1 of 1