MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dating Website Topic

Go down 
+3
Christianboy
davidc
Molly
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Molly
Admin
Molly

Dating Website Topic Empty
PostSubject: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:18 pm

Hey everyone! I wanted to let you know that I had to delete the dating website topic. This is not an advocating website and is only here for the glory of God. Also, those dating websites can be deceiving and dangerous. I don't want anything like that on this site. I hope you all understand. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://agirlsjourneywithGod.blogspot.com
davidc
Admin
davidc

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:37 pm

Thanks molly! I agree with you.. But may i ask the question (personally i don't agree with dating sites), can they work for us christians? Do you think God would use one to bring two people together? Its possible of course! God can do whatever he wants.. but does he? Just a thought! Hope to hear from someone!
Back to top Go down
Christianboy

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:20 pm

EHarmony brought me and my Gay life partner together!
Back to top Go down
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:02 pm

They have christian dating websites too.
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Vox

Vox

Location : What? Where am I? It's dark and I can hear laughing!

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:19 pm

You got watch out for those, though. Some of them tend to be traps for naive peoples like us....
Back to top Go down
http://versa.forumotion.net
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:25 pm

Vox wrote:
You got watch out for those, though. Some of them tend to be traps for naive peoples like us....
Yeah.Some people believe anything these days.
Back to top Go down
swimming_upstream

swimming_upstream

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:00 am

Christianboy wrote:
wait a minute, you're gay?
Back to top Go down
http://alyssas-place.blogspot.com/
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:36 pm

swimming_upstream wrote:
Christianboy wrote:
wait a minute, you're gay?
I didin't know that either!
Back to top Go down
Christianboy

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:13 pm

Yup, do you have a problem with that?
Back to top Go down
swimming_upstream

swimming_upstream

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:06 pm

Homosexuality is aganist God's law. He made man and woman to be together, he never intended otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Christianboy

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:39 pm

Hmm... I am impressed that you have the nerve to say that straight to me, but insulted that you think that.

My question is, if he never intended otherwise, why, if God is all-powerful, do gay people exist?
Back to top Go down
davidc
Admin
davidc

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:01 am

Couldn't you say that about all sin? If God is all powerful.. Why is there even sin? Its an interesting question really.. And tons of people ask that.. but really, if God is all powerful, who are we to question him?
Back to top Go down
Christianboy

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:34 pm

swimming_upstream wrote:
Homosexuality is aganist God's law. He made man and woman to be together, he never intended otherwise.

Hmm... Where in the bible does it say homosexuality is wrong? As a christian, the old testement is not a viable source... Wait a second, you're an SDA... so you think it is, right?
Whatever, give me some reasons why I am going to burn forevever because a god that loves me so much, even died for me, doesn't like the way he made me...
Back to top Go down
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:11 pm

Christianboy wrote:
swimming_upstream wrote:

Hmm... Where in the bible does it say homosexuality is wrong? As a christian, the old testement is not a viable source... Wait a second, you're an SDA... so you think it is, right?
Whatever, give me some reasons why I am going to burn forevever because a god that loves me so much, even died for me, doesn't like the way he made me...
Leviticus 20:13 If a man
lie with a man as he doeth womankind and if a woman lie with a woman as she doeth mankind.It is an abomination.They shall surely be put to death.Their blood shall be upon them.
Genesis 1:26
Let us make man in our image,in our likeness.
Back to top Go down
davidc
Admin
davidc

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:58 pm

I'm not for it, i do believe its wrong, because thats what the bible tells us.. And if you want to question him about it, go ahead!
Back to top Go down
xdreamingHisdreamsx

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:50 am

God says how He feels about homosexuality and I don't believe He made you that way. I believe to be gay is a choice, but we all, I know I make choices that fall away from God's word. I don't think it is right but I also know that it is a choice you have to make.

Last edited by xdreamingHisdreamsx on Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
swimming_upstream

swimming_upstream

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:35 am

So you believe in only part of the Bible?? You only take what you wanna hear and block out what you don't. That's not listening to God's voice. You need to listen to ALL of what God says. When the Israelites took part in the heathen rituals worshiping Baal, he killed over 20,000 of the people who had took part in the Moabite feastivities. I hope you will come to understand that homosexuality is a choice, and it's not in God's law!
Back to top Go down
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:33 pm

swimming_upstream wrote:
So you believe in only part of the Bible?? You only take what you wanna hear and block out what you don't. That's not listening to God's voice. You need to listen to ALL of what God says. When the Israelites took part in the heathen rituals worshiping Baal, he killed over 20,000 of the people who had took part in the Moabite feastivities. I hope you will come to understand that homosexuality is a choice, and it's not in God's law!
God did not make us that way and we were not born that way.Homosexuality is an abomanation to god.So therefore,God makes no mistakes.
Back to top Go down
davidc
Admin
davidc

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:00 am

Hey guys.. Not to ruin this great conversation.. But it really sounded like you guys all ganged up and tried to beat what he thinks out of him. I'm not saying i think its right to be gay. I do believe the bible says its wrong. The Bible tells us to speak the Truth In Love! That doesn't mean we have to blow everyone elses beliefs out of the water! What point is there in that?!?! Guys, please, listen to what others have to say.. Then you can tell them what the Bible says.. Are job is NOT to tell someone there wrong, Its to show them the truth, and the Truth tells someone that their wrong!
Back to top Go down
Christianboy

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:48 pm

swimming_upstream wrote:

Wow, God seems like a jerk... 20000 people because they didn't do what he wanted? wow! Did you know that the Death Count in the Bible is about 33 million? What a loving God!
The old testement is a history book... thats all it is! The new testement is not even necessary to know what jesus taught... Christians should follow Christ alone. The old testement and everything but the gospels of the new testement is rubbish... It was not Gods word, just what some early catholics deemed as God's word...
You are an adventist right? I used to be one... I hope you will come to understand that SDA is a cult, and has nothing to do with Christ.
As for being Gay, Why would I ever choose to be? Ever? All it does is makes you be hated by people who don't know you. No one chooses to be gay. Let me ask you this... Any of you girls here, can you look at another girl, and think, "Oh, she's hot, I want her". How about you guys doing the same thing with other guys?
No you can't... It is disgusting to you, just like the opposite sex is disgusting (sexually) for me...
Use logic instead of a blind following.... Jesus never murmered a word about homosexuality... Some people have actually proposed he may have been gay.

Now DavidC, I am angry at these people here, not at you, you are trying to keep it peaceful... I apologize if I am raising the anger level
Back to top Go down
Christianboy

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:50 pm

xdreamingHisdreamsx wrote:
God says how He feels about homosexuality and I don't believe He made you that way. I believe to be gay is a choice, but we all, I know I make choices that fall away from God's word. I don't think it is right but I also know that it is a choice you have to make.
You believe homosexality is a choice? hmm... try being gay for a day... try finding your own gender attractive... it doesnt work... it goes both ways
Back to top Go down
Paris/Gods Angel

Paris/Gods Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:40 pm

davidc wrote:
Hey guys.. Not to ruin this great conversation.. But it really sounded like you guys all ganged up and tried to beat what he thinks out of him. I'm not saying i think its right to be gay. I do believe the bible says its wrong. The Bible tells us to speak the Truth In Love! That doesn't mean we have to blow everyone elses beliefs out of the water! What point is there in that?!?! Guys, please, listen to what others have to say.. Then you can tell them what the Bible says.. Are job is NOT to tell someone there wrong, Its to show them the truth, and the Truth tells someone that their wrong!
David and I are right.I absolutely hate fighting.Let's not let this turn into an all out war.If david and I can do it,you angels can do it. flower
Back to top Go down
davidc
Admin
davidc

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:23 am

Umm.. whats SDA? And whats an adventist? Umm, There is a lot of the old testiment that is basicly history for us, i believe that its there for a reason though.. i mean, you can learn a lot from history! As far as the new testiment, I do believe that it was inspired by God, and he used men to write it. I don't believe people where made gay, I believe its a choice, but I'm not going to fight you over this, because it will end up now where, and it will most likely get us upset with each other.. Umm, hmm.. I know what the Bible says, I believe 100% in what the bible says. I'm not going to be the one that tells you that you have to change.. Because its not my place, i can point you to the Bible, and that can tell you what to do.. But I have nothing in and of myself.. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
swimming_upstream

swimming_upstream

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:19 am

SO why do you think SDA is a cult? I admit there are some churches out there that are SDA (I haven't been to them personally) that wave their arms around to rock&roll music and crazy stuff I would never do. There are a lot of people who are upset about it, and they realize it's wrong and I don't know why it's still going on but it is. Anyway, I would like to hear WHY you think Seventh Day Adventism is occult.

by the way, i don't hate you. I really DON't. I just hate sin... when i see it in myself especially and I'm sorry I came off so harsh. but i do wanna help you.
Back to top Go down
davidc
Admin
davidc

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:52 pm

Oh!!!! Seventh Day Adventism! Is that what you meant by SDA??? I'm not sure if you where saying you thought i was, or not.. But i'm not, just in case.. I really don't know if i would label myself as anything, I believe in Jesus, and what he did.. And i believe what he wrote in the Bible, and that he used men to write it. Such as the Gospel, old testiment, new testiment.. yeah, the whole bible! okay.. I just confused myself so much right there!

By the way, just a thought, but we aren't the ones that can help someone! I know i have said this before, but its really not our places to be trying to change someones heart, or mind! God told us to tell people the truth! What we know to be true! Thats it! What happens after that, is completely up to them and God!

afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dating Website Topic   Dating Website Topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dating Website Topic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next