MAD 4 Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD 4 Christ

Making a Difference for Christ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For the Guys - dating

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
davidc
Admin
davidc

For the Guys - dating Empty
PostSubject: For the Guys - dating   For the Guys - dating Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:17 pm

Hey guys, I wanted to hear your guys thoughts on dating... I know this is a big issue for a lot of teens. I wanted to hear what you guys think of all of it. I would also like to hear your thoughts from a biblical stand point. What do you guys think the bible says about it? What do you guys think are some good guide lines to follow if you are dating, etc. I just want to hear some of your guys thoughts on this, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

Location : What? Where am I? It's dark and I can hear laughing!

PostSubject: Re: For the Guys - dating   For the Guys - dating Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:44 pm

The way dating is supposed to work (from a Christian standpoint), is that nothing more happens than the date, a kiss here and there, very modest and unassuming. However, this is not what the rest of the world wishes. The media is advertising all these women who are gorgeous (but nothing more), and all these guys who are better looking than us, and telling us that all dating is for is to screw every last one of them. And they mean BOTH genders. pale

We know, however, that there is more to this.
Back to top Go down
http://versa.forumotion.net
davidc
Admin
davidc

PostSubject: Re: For the Guys - dating   For the Guys - dating Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:38 am

I agree with you, the world trys to feed us a bunch of junk! And thats not how we should go about dating, or life for that matter!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Guys - dating   For the Guys - dating Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the Guys - dating
Page 1 of 1